Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official NFL Offseason Thread

I fully expect the Bills to offer their 12th pick, the 22nd pick, their 2019 1st rd pick and a late rd pick this year (maybe a 5th rounder) to move up to 2.

I fully expect the Bills to offer their 12th pick, the 22nd pick, their 2019 1st rd pick and a late rd pick this year (maybe a 5th rounder) to move up to 2.

That's not gonna be enough. I dont see Giants leaving the top 10. Giants want a top 7 pick imo. They want a chance at a GREAT player if they don' go QB. That means Barkley, Chubb or Nelson. I still think Giants top two targets are Rosen and Barkley.

That's not gonna be enough. I dont see Giants leaving the top 10. Giants want a top 7 pick imo. They want a chance at a GREAT player if they don' go QB. That means Barkley, Chubb or Nelson. I still think Giants top two targets are Rosen and Barkley.

Eh. We'll see. Cuz the bills 1st rd pick next year, odds are will be a top 5 pick.

I like the Roseman moves. Everyone who’s gone was expendable, and he didn’t use emotion for the moves. I get some of these guys helped get us to that ring, but they weren’t key pieces and had to understand that we trying to keep this together.

Outside of Curry, they all knew they could stay if they restructured things, they could stay. Sometimes it is a business, and for the next few years, we’re in the business of winning Bowls. Losing Robinson back to the Saints sucks, tho. He’ll get his SB money through NOLA, and that’s cool.

I like the Roseman moves. Everyone who’s gone was expendable, and he didn’t use emotion for the moves. I get some of these guys helped get us to that ring, but they weren’t key pieces and had to understand that we trying to keep this together.

Outside of Curry, they all knew they could stay if they restructured things, they could stay. Sometimes it is a business, and for the next few years, we’re in the business of winning Bowls. Losing Robinson back to the Saints sucks, tho. He’ll get his SB money through NOLA, and that’s cool.
I was surprised Howie didn't cut Jason peters, that age coming off an injury....

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/03/19/report-jonathan-martin-faces-five-charges/

Report: Jonathan Martin faces five charges

Jonathan Martin faces five charges after his alleged threats on social media, TMZ Sports reports.

The Los Angeles County District Attorney charged Martin with four counts of making criminal threats and one count of possessing a loaded firearm, via TMZ. A warrant is out for Martin’s arrest.

The former Dolphins offensive lineman had an ax, a large knife and a loaded 12-gauge shotgun when he was taken into custody February 23.

Martin’s Instagram post included the words, “When you’re a bully victim & a coward, your options are suicide, or revenge.” It had the hashtags #MiamiDolphins and #HarvardWestlake. It also included an image of a shotgun and shells and tagged former teammates Mike Pouncey and Richie Incognito.

Harvard-Westlake High School, Martin’s alma mater, closed for the day after it became aware of Martin’s threat.

Big Weirdo is in real trouble...

3rd down passing defense was terrible and Opposing QBs noticed it too, and helped themselves to a passer rating of 94.23 last season when targeting the slot as Kenny Vaccaro (83.75), P.J. Williams (85.52), and Vonn Bell (98.67) took turns leaving the door unlocked and wide open for intruders.

And niggas happy Vaccaro leaving and Bell taking his place.

We needed Mathieu for the slot but I’m satisfied with PRob instead. The less Bell spending covering the better

I love what the jags are doing. Hurns was gonna demand a ot of money. Scouts alike think he's better out the slot.

Both hurns and AR15 struggle beating press coverage.

They probably will draft a WR in the early rounds. Resigned bortles and didn't break the bank going after a FA QB.

Now they have money to keep the defense together

I love what the jags are doing. Hurns was gonna demand a ot of money. Scouts alike think he's better out the slot.

Both hurns and AR15 struggle beating press coverage.

They probably will draft a WR in the early rounds. Resigned bortles and didn't break the bank going after a FA QB.

Now they have money to keep the defense together

He just signed a 4 year contract to them 2 years ago lol

Back