Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official NFL Offseason Thread

I'm loving this offseason so far by the Eagles. Howie Roseman finessed the salary cap and still got talent and improved, I'm so happy they resigned Nigel Bradham, they lose Robinson but overall our cornerback depth is good, young but good.

I'm loving this offseason so far by the Eagles. Howie Roseman finessed the salary cap and still got talent and improved, I'm so happy they resigned Nigel Bradham, they lose Robinson but overall our cornerback depth is good, young but good.

With that dline yall got shit they can put me and you at corner and be straigh lol

The money we threw arbor Kurt wwe could have thrown at Mathieu at a position that we can really use. Slot DB that can blitz and tackle.

Not sure how it will work financially. But you can start by asking Eli and B. Marshall to take pay cuts or restructure contracts. Then Drop Dwayne Harris and E. Flowers. Those four moves can potentially open up at least 15-18 Million.

Giants just signed another OL. Took the Jaguars starting guard from last year. Gettleman ain't fucking around. This nigga making Jerry Reese look like a fucking Intern lol

Back