Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official NFL Offseason Thread

Well not really

Erik Flowers is still the starting RT

As of right now that dude is not our starting anything. He got benched for a rookie on the last week of the season and just lost his starting position. Don't be surprised if he is a post June 1st cut. We can save about 5 mil. Maybe he can cut it at guard, but id rather not even see him on the roster. Take that 5 mill and give it to Fluker. A hard working, no nonsense player

The more I think about it. I think part of the Jonathan Stewart signing could be Giants playing Jedi mind tricks on browns and acting like they might not draft RB w second pick. Which I hope they do. Fuck it. Go grab Barkley. Browns need to grab they highest rated QB and keep it moving.

Honey Badger can come on up to DC. What is up with the Cardinals lately? They throw 15 mil guaranteed to Bradford and expect Mathieu to take a cut? Fuck all that.

One of the best to do it Shout out to joe Thomas 10x pro bowler it’s a shame he only had one winning season and that was his rookie yr and finish his career with a record of 57-151 I wish he would have stayed around one more season to to see if we could put something together sad he had to go out 0-16

Back