Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official NFL Offseason Thread

B. Marshall might be next. Dude better agree to pay cut if he wants to stay w us. His market is not gonna look good. Might as well just take the pay cut. DRC market will be better, he still playing at a good level. Not 8.5 mil against the cap level, but he still a reliable CB, who can play FS. Wonder who giants looking at for CB. Niggas can't really be counting on Apple to hold it down. A contingency plan should be in place.

Also. Some of That money they saving on this DRC cut better go towards the Oline. I just read that they can save 4.5 mil if they release Flowers after June 1st. Make it happen. That's 11 Mil of free space right there to throw at the oline.

7E90B78E-44CC-47B6-9D7A-5BF0968CC207.jpeg

http
s://www.google.com/amp/www.nydailynews.com/amp/sports/football/giants/woman-odell-video-tells-news-holding-piece-pizza-article-1.3867682

Kl1YrBQ.gif

Looks like this crazy bitch ridin for him, but she might of already fucked up that gravy train.

They need to make that happen. Flowers is a liability.

I just don't see how you cut DRC, but keep Marshall at his current price and flowers at all. I mean I guess they can try flowers at guard or RT before cutting him. But I'm all set w that dude. DRC was strictly a business decision and I get it. But this puts pressure on Eli Apple bc the reason DRC status changed w gmen was to help Eli Apple. His position and playing time were never the same

Back