Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official NFL Offseason Thread

They dick riding Barkley too hard. I think he's gonna be good but FOH with summa that shit

Kid looks good. But the Browns better evaluate the QB class and pick whoever they think is the best out of the bunch and keep it movin w that 1st pick. They done let too many good QBs slip thru their finger tips. Shit, Barkley might still be there at 4. Giants might take a QB or a Guard and the Colts might take the best defensive player available. Who knows, the draft rarely goes the way the "experts" expect it to go. But Browns better take the best QB and hope to get outta QB hell. Big Ben almost outta there and so is Flacco. There is a good chance the Browns have the best QB in that division in 3 years

If I'm the Borwns I'm doubling down by signing Teddy and drafting a QB first. Then looking to trade down from 4 to a team desperate for a QB.

I like the signing teddy and drafting QB. If I'm the Browns though, I'm not trading out of the top 5. They have been trading down and stock piling picks for years. This is the draft where that should pay off. You get these two top 5 picks right in this draft and you speed up the rebuilding process by a few years. Even if you don't take Barkley, there are good RBs in the 2nd rd to choose from. Chubb might be there at 4th pick. Pair him up with Garrett on Dline for the next 5-8, that's a problem. Big Ben and Flacco might retire sooner than later lol

Watson should say something

I can guarantee ain’t shit gon happens to him.

Their entire season rest on him

Watson just starting to cook, can't ask dude to put himself out there like that.
The veterans on that team should be the ones stepping up. J.j watt, Lamar Miller, Mercilous.

I like the signing teddy and drafting QB. If I'm the Browns though, I'm not trading out of the top 5. They have been trading down and stock piling picks for years. This is the draft where that should pay off. You get these two top 5 picks right in this draft and you speed up the rebuilding process by a few years. Even if you don't take Barkley, there are good RBs in the 2nd rd to choose from. Chubb might be there at 4th pick. Pair him up with Garrett on Dline for the next 5-8, that's a problem. Big Ben and Flacco might retire sooner than later lol

If they can pick up another 1st next year as well as multiple 2nds and 3rds I would take that over the 4th pick(non qb) all day. They are in a unique situation where they can both trade down and take the best QB on the board.

Brown's defense can look Crazy with James,Chubb,or Smith. Shit man.

That's what I'm saying, pick up a franchise QB and pair up your 1st pick from last year w another high profile player that should help take pressure from Myles on Dline. It's a win win. Get a QB and stop the other teams QB.

Draft is pretty strong on corners. Brown's can snag a corner with 1 of their 2nd rdrs. I can see Earl Thomas helping change.their culture too if they trade for him.

Back