Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official NFL Offseason Thread

They dick riding Barkley too hard. I think he's gonna be good but FOH with summa that shit

They saying Barkley does everything better than Kamara.

Can’t say that because he haven’t did it yet.

Plus, it’s how your coach scheme you. You can have all the talent but if your coaching sucks you gon suck.

Say that again. I'm a UT fan, and Butch Jones never used Kamara the way Peyton does. Reason number 3 why he was fired.

I was reading Saquon had one of the worst yardage rates when 1st contact came behind or at the line of scrimmage he was like 38th of draft eligible backs. All the other top rated backs were way higher.

1st was Rashaad Penny. Not that that’s the end all be all. Just was an interesting stat I saw. I’ll see if I can find it.

I was reading Saquon had one of the worst yardage rates when 1st contact came behind or at the line of scrimmage he was like 38th of draft eligible backs. All the other top rated backs were way higher.

1st was Rashaad Penny. Not that that’s the end all be all. Just was an interesting stat I saw. I’ll see if I can find it.

Now that’s a stat that matters.

Dude had plenty of games where he would break a long as run for and get shut the hell down for the rest of the game

It's a mixed bag w/ Barkley. He tries to jump cut a lot/dance @ the line of scrimmage instead of going North/South when there isn't anything there sometimes .... but @ the same time, Penn States O-Line is ass!!

I think they started 3 freshman and had bunch of injuries so linemans were in & out all season. P.S. is kinda known for having sub-par offensive lines tho.

Chark with the 4.3 40.

Suspect hands. I would be mad if we take him in the 3rd round. (Most likely ain’t gon be there though)

A taller Ted Ginn

Last edited:
Shaquem Griffin just benched a few minutes ago...... 20 reps...... with a prosthetic forearm/hand!!! Real proud of that guy!!

Meanwhile Sam Darnold weak ass didn't even throw (knowing he's not fallin' out of the top 6) and Orlando Brown 350 pound big for nothin' ass only did 14 reps. Sorry muhphucka's! SMDH

Last edited:
If you play for Ohio State, you have a huge chance of playing in New Orleans.

Since Tressle was there we was taking them dudes and we hit on all of them (Vonn Bell better step his damn game up).

Back