Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official NFL Offseason Thread

Shit is dead and I could use some NFL talk.

One move you wish your squad make before week 1 kicks off?

Giants- bring back DRC. That CB position looking thin and if Jackrabbit get hurt, is gonna be a season ending problem. Forget about it, teams will have a field day throwing the ball against us. Also, I see all the reports are saying that Eli Apple attitude is better, but that has not been his biggest issue. That issue is awareness and football IQ. That nigga is the ereck flowers of the defense.

Shit is dead and I could use some NFL talk.

One move you wish your squad make before week 1 kicks off?

Giants- bring back DRC. That CB position looking thin and if Jackrabbit get hurt, is gonna be a season ending problem. Forget about it, teams will have a field day throwing the ball against us. Also, I see all the reports are saying that Eli Apple attitude is better, but that has not been his biggest issue. That issue is awareness and football IQ. That nigga is the ereck flowers of the defense.
man, nobody wants to talk about OTA's brah lol

this shit probably not gon get cracking until preseason

I have to unfollow saints twitter b/c of the spam they RT from fans lol

Fuck it, I tried (Kanye shrug) lol
its just nothing to really talk about

that aint a fault of you or even the people that still follow the sport

i dont wanna read about camp position battles no more at this point in my life, nor scrimmages against other teams.

I’m gonna start the fantasy football thread. Any of y’all would be down with a money league?
good...i tried this last year and needless to say, it was a ton of work lol

but im sure i mucked something up

Dead Body Reportedly Found at Home of Giants CB Janoris Jenkins
Joseph ZuckerJune 26, 2018
hi-res-81809e8b8decea0e1b6f8ba5341c7890_crop_north.jpg

Seth Wenig/Associated Press
Police in Bergen County, New Jersey, have launched an investigation after a body was found at the home of New York Giants cornerback Janoris Jenkins, TMZ Sports reported Tuesday.

According to the report, a worker at Jenkins' house discovered the body in the basement Tuesday morning and alerted authorities. Police have yet to identify the victim, and Jenkins reportedly was traveling out of state when police arrived at the scene.

ESPN's Dianna Russini provided additional information:

Dennis Calo, an assistant prosecutor in Bergen County, said the victim was a male but that police are withholding the identity until they can first alert his next of kin, per the Daily Voice's Jerry DeMarco.

Jenkins is entering his third season with the Giants after signing a five-year, $62.5 million deal with the team in 2016.

Although Jenkins owns a home in Fair Lawn, New Jersey, Russini reported he has been in Florida since the Giants' mandatory minicamp ended June 14.

The Giants provided a statement to NJ Advance Media's Matt Lombardo regarding Tuesday's news: "We are aware of it, and we are monitoring the situation."

Police in Bergen County, New Jersey, have launched an investigation after a body was found at the home of New York Giants cornerback Janoris Jenkins, TMZ Sports reported Tuesday.

According to the report, a worker at Jenkins' house discovered the body in the basement Tuesday morning and alerted authorities. Police have yet to identify the victim, and Jenkins reportedly was traveling out of state when police arrived at the scene.

Dennis Calo, an assistant prosecutor in Bergen County, said the victim was a male but that police are withholding the identity until they can first alert his next of kin, per the Daily Voice's Jerry DeMarco.

Jenkins is entering his third season with the Giants after signing a five-year, $62.5 million deal with the team in 2016.

Although Jenkins owns a home in Fair Lawn, New Jersey, Russini reported he has been in Florida since the Giants' mandatory minicamp ended June 14.

The Giants provided a statement to NJ Advance Media's Matt Lombardo regarding Tuesday's news: "We are aware of it, and we are monitoring the situation."

nigga, what?

If we keep it to 10-12 teams I'm in..that 14 team debacle we had on the IC was a mess. Had me starting 3rd string TEs n shit
When I renew my league I will start off with 18 teams but if people don't renew who aren't active on this site like they was on the IC I will shorten up the owner list of bit to maybe 14 teams.

welp I wanted something to stop all the LeBron talk, here it is.

Back