Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official MMA Thread

Ok…

Jingoism aside….

How am I wrong?

All Justin had to do was deliver a spinning elbow with intent and the fight would have been over.

Islam was hunting for the ground game and kept a low guard the entire fight.
Nah you wild he did have opportunity for that though, but islam had gas in the tank and held that thai clench a lil too much at times..

Dustin should have kicked more to give him something to think about .. Dustin was falling short on a lot of punches..Dustin was alwao wearing an Islam back pack a piece of every round also a factor

Nah you wild he did have opportunity for that though, but islam had gas in the tank and held that thai clench a lil too much at times..

Dustin should have kicked more to give him something to think about .. Dustin was falling short on a lot of punches..Dustin was alwao wearing an Islam back pack a piece of every round also a factor
I reckon I articulated myself incorrectly…

Lemme remove my bias real quick.

American fight camps are putting too much respect on the grappling dynamics of Russian fighters and it is translating horribly when it’s time to ring the bell.

Meeting them head on and walking thru their strikes to achieve position should be the motivating factor in every corner of our country right now.

Because these muhfukkas can’t throw a punch or kick to save their lives.

Too closeminded to cross train.

Which is a plus in our favor.

Ok.

Rewatched the match while sober and yeah.

That final bit the sweep was there for Justin @ around 2:55 into the 5th round.

I may have been drunk but I was still on the money.

Oh and…. Islam had a staph bubble on his leg which cause him not to strike at all…

Which only proves these goat fuckers are a problem

Back