Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official MMA Thread

Man….

I damn sure would ace tried to snatch an arm bar over my shoulder if I were Justin, that shit is open all day.

Just apply pressure soon as he swings on you from rear mount he has given you plenty moments.

Shit

In the bag nah.. but he was doing well to the body in spells and was working when islam wasnt though
ufc about to use dustin as a gatekeeper
Fact is these mfer’s are putting more stank on thes camel jockeys wrasslin than the gotdamn camel jockeys.

Personally I think it’s an indictment of Justin’s creativity and willingness to go for broke in the cage.

These gotdamn hadjis done worked roots on the globe, when the answer be slapping our American fighters in the face.

Take a damn chance. If you get taken down oh well.

But if it lands???

You will be on posters and screen caps for the next ten years.

Let desert storm remix go man 😆

Hes shown that he will go to hell not sure why he didnt this fight as well as he did at times with the take down defense it no doubt had an impact on his psyche/approach

Let desert storm remix go man 😆

Hes shown that he will go to hell not sure why he didnt this fight as well as he did at times with the take down defense it no doubt had an impact on his psyche/approach
Ok…

Jingoism aside….

How am I wrong?

All Justin had to do was deliver a spinning elbow with intent and the fight would have been over.

Islam was hunting for the ground game and kept a low guard the entire fight.

Back