Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official MMA Thread

Here we go again

Dudes boxing is no where near where it needs to be to step into the ring with tank

Yeah, I'm pretty sure he either set up or got a few of his finishes with kicks. You can't exactly do that in boxing. It's weird how people keep going down this route. The MMA diehard don't seem to respect boxing, but they recognize what it could mean for their favorite MMArtists financially. One good boxing super fight win or lose, would basically make an MMA fighter more money than damn near a whole career with the UFC..

Yeah, I'm pretty sure he either set up or got a few of his finishes with kicks. You can't exactly do that in boxing. It's weird how people keep going down this route. The MMA diehard don't seem to respect boxing, but they recognize what it could mean for their favorite MMArtists financially. One good boxing super fight win or lose, would basically make an MMA fighter more money than damn near a whole career with the UFC..
Bro says “it’s weird how people go this route”

Then proceeds to explain why it’s the most LOGICAL route to take. Nothing weird about it.

Bro says “it’s weird how people go this route”

Then proceeds to explain why it’s the most LOGICAL route to take. Nothing weird about it.

I was talking about the fans not the fighters. It may be logical for the fighters to want a big payday. It's not logical for those MMA fans who constantly claim that boxing isn't any good to want their favorite fighters wasting time taking boxing matches that they have no shot of winning.

I really don't understand what Aljo's gameplan was. He said he was going to dominate Suga with wrestling, but he only had one TD attempt. What was he thinking?

Back