Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official MMA Thread

Josiah Harrell Steps in to Face Jack Della Maddalena at UFC 290​

Harrell is undefeated, 7-0 with 100% finishing rate...But that'll be his UFC debut. He's 24. INSANELY tough fight for him, on short notice too. Rough way to make a living but it's fighting, anything can happen. It's against JDM though, good luck.

Josiah Harrell Steps in to Face Jack Della Maddalena at UFC 290​

Harrell is undefeated, 7-0 with 100% finishing rate...But that'll be his UFC debut. He's 24. INSANELY tough fight for him, on short notice too. Rough way to make a living but it's fighting, anything can happen. It's against JDM though, good luck.
Looked him up, dude is a 5’7 lightweight. Feel bad for him risking his undefeated record against a Welterweight on 1 week’s notice. Dude is already small for lightweight.

Looked him up, dude is a 5’7 lightweight. Feel bad for him risking his undefeated record against a Welterweight on 1 week’s notice. Dude is already small for lightweight.
I wonder if he accepted the bout bc the UFC called and he felt he had to accept or he told his manager to hit them when Brady dropped. This feels wrong on both scenarios

I wonder if he accepted the bout bc the UFC called and he felt he had to accept or he told his manager to hit them when Brady dropped. This feels wrong on both scenarios
Dana is just a cheap fuck. I am sure a bunch of 170 fighters wanted to fight, but needed more money for taking the fight on short notice. Cheap Dana/UFC matchmakers decided to go with the unknown lightweight.

Really intrigued by this Moreno vs. Pantoja fight. I rewatched their 2 fight and man, Pantoja ran through him in both of them. Moreno is clearly better and I was surprised he was the one looking to grapple in both fights. I can’t call it.

Back