Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official MMA Thread

Aljo moving up after UFC 292

UFC bantamweight champion Aljamain Sterling is firm on his decision to move up to featherweight after his UFC 292 showdown with Sean O'Malley on August 19. "Funk Master" revealed his plans in an interview with Chamatkar Sandhu on June 14.
Going out with a win would be great for him to skip the line at 145. Let Merab finally have a shot at 135

Jon Jones, Leon Edwards Receive Multiple ESPY Nominations​

Junior dos Santos, Fabricio Werdum to Meet in Bareknuckle MMA Fight on Sept. 2​

Volkan Oezdemir to Face Azamat Murzakanov at UFC Paris on Sept. 2​

Prelims starting now
Damn, these early cards always catch me by surprise. I need sleep though, will most likely wake up in time for the main event.

Emmett is a very predictable, low output fighter. Topuria should win, but dude tends to get caught with a big strike at least once a fight. We will see if his defense has gotten better.

Damn, these early cards always catch me by surprise. I need sleep though, will most likely wake up in time for the main event.

Emmett is a very predictable, low output fighter. Topuria should win, but dude tends to get caught with a big strike at least once a fight. We will see if his defense has gotten better.
Couldn’t have said it better. Emmett can crack too, Topuria can’t be reckless. I think he’ll get it done though, he’s on fire right now

About to start

Back