Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official MMA Thread

I tell you this though..

The bjj and grappling community loved this win..

I don't know their respective beltb levels.... But it looked like a white belt vs a black belt...

Complete mismatch.

This should serve as a reminder to everyone who thinks for a fraction of a second that n floyd Mayweatherv would ever step in the octagon.... Cuz I promise you Lewis is a better grappler than Floyd and he just got mauled

i told yall back when wiedman beat silva...he wasnt shit....it was a fluke
the second time it was luck.

he was a sore winner.....

Cormier is good, but he gets no props for beating Lewis. Cormier was basically the worst matchup Lewis could have. I like Lewis, but he's not a champion level MMArtist. Like he says himself, he's just a brawler. That gives him a puncher's against a lot of opponents, but he's got no shot against top level guys.

That said, he is funny as shit albeit definitely on the ignant side .

Wow that was the freakiest ending i ever seen that elbow was ridiculous.. that was a tough bout to score.. like they says its the shit you dont see

Last edited:
Wow that was the freakiest ending i ever seen that elbow was ridiculous.. that was a tough bout to score.. like they says its the shit you dont see

This is fucking insane. Happy for Yair. I thought Frankie Edgar broke him. He probably did, that why it took him forever to come back to the Octagon. Hopefully they keep Yair away from wrestlers for awhile.

Where does Cowboy rank in UFC history?

Last edited:
One of the greats
Fights in multiple weight classes, always down to fight, puts on a good show
Why would u consider him one of the greats when he loses to the top fighters?

What would u consider his best win?

The one against Eddie Alvarez? That was Eddie’s first fight in the UFC, I don’t think he had his mind right.

The one against Benson Henderson? He had already lost to Bendo twice before that fight and I think Bendo was done by the 3rd fight.

I don’t see the greatness. I never liked Cerrone, so maybe I am choosing not to see it.

Why would u consider him one of the greats when he loses to the top fighters?

What would u consider his best win?

The one against Eddie Alvarez? That was Eddie’s first fight in the UFC, I don’t think he had his mind right.

The one against Benson Henderson? He had already lost to Bendo twice before that fight and I think Bendo was done by the 3rd fight.

I don’t see the greatness. I never liked Cerrone, so maybe I am choosing not to see it.

I see what you saying
He doesnt always win and might not be as memorable as other guys
But hes a machine that never stops
Which other fighter won 2 fights in 2 weeks

UFC'S RACHAEL OSTOVICHATTACKED, HOSPITALIZEDCOPS OPEN FELONY DOMESTIC VIOLENCE INVESTIGATION

11/18/2018 8:49 PM PST

3:45 AM PT
-- Honolulu police tell TMZ Sports they have opened a felony domestic violence investigation. So far, we're told no arrests have been made.

UFC fighter Rachael Ostovich -- who was scheduled to fight Paige VanZant in January -- was attacked in Hawaii and sources tell us it was so serious, she's being hospitalized for major injuries.

Multiple sources tell TMZ Sports ... Ostovich was in Honolulu when the incident took place. Our sources tell us she's believed to have suffered a broken orbital bone.

We're told Ostovich's attacker is someone close to her.

If Ostovich did, in fact, suffer a broken bone in her face, it would almost certainly mean her January 19 fight with Paige VanZant at the Barclay's Center in Brooklyn would be off.

We've reached out to Rachael's camp for comment -- so far, no word back.

27-year-old Ostovich is a rising star in the sport -- and the fight with VanZant would undoubtedly be the biggest moment of her career.

Story developing ..

Back