Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official MMA Thread

Yeah man, probably getting pulled from left & right. And also, him enjoying life. Going out, flying business/first class etc. It racks up fast
Yea, hes forgetting all those doctor visits, elite trainers and dietitians , cost money too. Plus when you got fam back home in a developing nation, most of them think you have money if you are just IN America. And you can have a regular ass job stocking shelves, trying to make it. But they're gunna want money from you like you're big time just cause you made it to the states.

He's sorta famous and is on TV, i cant imagine how many requests he's getting from them. I'll bet money a bunch of them prob stopped working n shit. Its gunna be stressful for him for a while. A foreign UFC vet needs to mentor him on finances, cuz rn it sounds like boxing promoters are in his ear talking nonsense cuz they see him as a mark.

Yea, hes forgetting all those doctor visits, elite trainers and dietitians , cost money too. Plus when you got fam back home in a developing nation, most of them think you have money if you are just IN America. And you can have a regular ass job stocking shelves, trying to make it. But they're gunna want money from you like you're big time just cause you made it to the states.

He's sorta famous and is on TV, i cant imagine how many requests he's getting from them. I'll bet money a bunch of them prob stopped working n shit. Its gunna be stressful for him for a while. A foreign UFC vet needs to mentor him on finances, cuz rn it sounds like boxing promoters are in his ear talking nonsense cuz they see him as a mark.
He would get mega 6 figure deal clean up the ufc and get that money that aint a mark that's capitalizing on your buzz

He would get mega 6 figure deal clean up the ufc and get that money that aint a mark that's capitalizing on your buzz
What? I'm talking if he was gunna put his faith in boxing promoters and switch to boxing. Cuz they're framing it like the ufc caused him all these woes and they'll cure it. They're gunna take most of his money then act like they did him a favor.
Hes also gunna have to start at the bottom all over again and def wont get a title shot for years.

What? I'm talking if he was gunna put his faith in boxing promoters and switch to boxing. Cuz they're framing it like the ufc caused him all these woes and they'll cure it. They're gunna take most of his money then act like they did him a favor.
Hes also gunna have to start at the bottom all over again and def wont get a title shot for years.
It's prizes fighting you fight for the prize
He cant lose

He's the UFC Heavyweight champion.
Hypothetically speaking (bc Dana not letting him box unless it's under Zuffa Boxing): He's not fighting Fury right away like Conor fought Mayweather but he's definitely getting a big name out the gate.

Back