Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official MMA Thread

I hate that respect was given but..hey they both gave it so salute.. i guess

Whether you like him or hate him, you got to admit that Colby has basically been Usman's biggest challenge. That's worthy of some respect.

I hate when they say “oh that’s the real Colby”. Uhhh no, he’s one person. There is no “double”. Both good guy and heel acts are just Colby, that’s who he is.

Nah, he's definitely playing a role. I don't know what he is really like as a person, but pretty much everyone has said that he's on some WWE shit.

Whether you like him or hate him, you got to admit that Colby has basically been Usman's biggest challenge. That's worthy of some respect.

Nah, he's definitely playing a role. I don't know what he is really like as a person, but pretty much everyone has said that he's on some WWE shit.

but how is acting like an asshole different than being an asshole? The end result is a dude being an asshole.

View attachment 670123

I know im late but, if hes a top UFC fighter, also the champ AND broke, boxing not gunna solve anything. If anything its gunna make it worse lol. Either he's wasting his money or someone stealing everything, cuz this dont make sense. He should be a millionaire rn.

I know im late but, if hes a top UFC fighter, also the champ AND broke, boxing not gunna solve anything. If anything its gunna make it worse lol. Either he's wasting his money or someone stealing everything, cuz this dont make sense. He should be a millionaire rn.
He just became Champ. His next fight is going to be the first time he gets a cut of PPV. Plus dude has barely fought in the last 3 years (only 3 fights).

he just became a Champion. He’s probably looking for a new contract to have a bigger purse + PPV points. The UFC pays their fights 18% of their revenue shares. No matter what, he’s underpaid compared to other athletes. But you might be right about him mismanaging his money. He admitted he had to adjust to having money. He bought a crib in Vegas, he’s supporting his family back home. It’s complicated.

He just became Champ. His next fight is going to be the first time he gets a cut of PPV. Plus dude has barely fought in the last 3 years (only 3 fights).
Great minds.

For his last fight. Title fight. I’m sure he’s in the black now. Not so sure before.
  • Francis Ngannou: $730,000 - ($500,000 to show, $150,000 win bonus, $50,000 'Performance of the Night' bonus, $30,000 sponsorship bonus)

he just became a Champion. He’s probably looking for a new contract to have a bigger purse + PPV points. The UFC pays their fights 18% of their revenue shares. No matter what, he’s underpaid compared to other athletes. But you might be right about him mismanaging his money. He admitted he had to adjust to having money. He bought a crib in Vegas, he’s supporting his family back home. It’s complicated.
Im sure its a big fam back home and he wants them to live good. Now i know where most that money is going. He doesnt know how to say no yet. This gunna be a learning phase for him.

Im sure its a big fam back home and he wants them to live good. Now i know where most that money is going. He doesnt know how to say no yet. This gunna be a learning phase for him.
Yeah man, probably getting pulled from left & right. And also, him enjoying life. Going out, flying business/first class etc. It racks up fast

Back