Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official MCU Thread

For this next phase, I hope they have dr. Doom playing the Loki role of the stories. Multiple appearances, tries to take over the world, but can possibly be an anti hero if he sees benefit in it. I want him to be more cold and sinister than Loki was though. Then for the thanos level threat have it be galactus.

I read the 1st issue of the eternals a couple years ago. Now it makes sense that it was inspired by chariots of the gods.. that comic felt like it couldve been featured on discovery channels ancient aliens.

Last edited:
Ghost Rider would have been on my list but I highly doubt we see him on the big screen, again, anytime soon.

I don't know. They got a good response for the character on AoS. We've also heard talk about bringing Blade into the MCU. I wouldn't be surprised if they used the next Dr. Strange movie to open the door for more supernatural based characters to come through.

I don't know. They got a good response for the character on AoS. We've also heard talk about bringing Blade into the MCU. I wouldn't be surprised if they used the next Dr. Strange movie to open the door for more supernatural based characters to come through.

A Midnight Sons movie would be so ridiculous.

Now that you have me thinking about it, they need to make that happen.

So there's 6 new movies in the works for MCU after Endgame

1. Shang Chi
2. Eternals
3. Black Wodow
4. Guardians of the Galaxy 3
5. Doc Strange 2
6. Black Panther 3

And 7 if you count the new Spiderman movie.

Only ones I am hype to see is GOG3 and BP2. MCU need to make a Moon Knight movie or at least a series.

Man all them shits getting the Netflix treatment except Spider-Man and BP. I'm only excited for the characters from the Fox buyout. F4 needs to lead this cosmic phase they finna try to do.

I never really liked them that much but they come with Dr Doom and Silver Surfer and Galactics so.....
Annihilus too.

Its odd. For as boring of a team as Fantastic 4 is to me, they have some of the craziest world/universe ending villains they've had to go up against. I just never found the team as a whole that interesting. I'll admit I never really peeped too many of their stories though either. Just know of a lot of their villains from when the entire Marvel universe had to go up against them.

They got the best villains, b. Better villains=better movies. It's a proven fact so far.

Last edited:
After seeing what they did with Thanos, I fully expect Doom to be great, but I hope they keep him a little closer to the comics than Thanos.

How you mean?

I didnt know too much about comic Thanos outside of him being a simp for Death which they didnt really reflect in the movies.

Back