Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official MCU Thread

I wonder if there’s enough time to at least sneak in an after credit scene to introduce the X-men or Fantastic Four
Theres gotta be.. peyton Reed was able to film an antman scene like 2 weeks after being hired for the movie and was able to show it at comicon. Showing him shrinking and everything. I think he had like 3 weeks to film it and do the special effects and shit, my time may be a little off but he did it quick af with way less time than marvel has to add something to end game.

Theres gotta be.. peyton Reed was able to film an antman scene like 2 weeks after being hired for the movie and was able to show it at comicon. Showing him shrinking and everything. I think he had like 3 weeks to film it and do the special effects and shit, my time may be a little off but he did it quick af with way less time than marvel has to add something to end game.

Difference is there was til more movie to produce.

It's one thing to show what you got after 1 month on a movie you already planned to spend money on.

I could've sworn there were reshoots of some of the MCU movies dropping this year. Either way, I think there will be Easter eggs or mentions of the fox properties in the upcoming movies just to get fans excited for what's to come.

It doesnt make sense to keep the current xmen or anyone else. Them niggas all burnt out from making comic movies, unless the bag offered is too much to pass up.

Somebody mentioned it a page or two ago.. but im curious to see how Dark Phoenix is gonna play out now that the deal is bout done.

Didn't they have to come back and do reshoots a while ago anyway? I would think it would be easier to squeeze an easter egg into THAT movie rather than trying to shoe-horn it into an MCU joint...

They could do pretty much any damn thin in Dark Phoenix and/or New Mutants since both of them joints prolly not gonna mean shit once the deal is done

Difference is there was til more movie to produce.

It's one thing to show what you got after 1 month on a movie you already planned to spend money on.
Yeah but with the rumors that there is a bigger threat than thanos that will be hinted youd think they could throw a quick galactus or annihilus reveal for the end credits or something. Doesnt have to be f4 or xmen, just something to flex their newly acquired characters

I could've sworn there were reshoots of some of the MCU movies dropping this year. Either way, I think there will be Easter eggs or mentions of the fox properties in the upcoming movies just to get fans excited for what's to come.

It doesnt make sense to keep the current xmen or anyone else. Them niggas all burnt out from making comic movies, unless the bag offered is too much to pass up.

IDK if it's the same w/ all acquisitions, but 5th Letter posted something bout Apple buying Sony and in doing that all the contracts folks signed w/ Sony would be void.

So if the same happened w/ Fox/Disney then they probably recasting for those movies as well.

Somebody mentioned it a page or two ago.. but im curious to see how Dark Phoenix is gonna play out now that the deal is bout done.

Didn't they have to come back and do reshoots a while ago anyway? I would think it would be easier to squeeze an easter egg into THAT movie rather than trying to shoe-horn it into an MCU joint...

They could do pretty much any damn thin in Dark Phoenix and/or New Mutants since both of them joints prolly not gonna mean shit once the deal is done

This is another thing that has been going through my head. Dark Phoenix got pushed back pretty far and had extensive reshoots. This deal has to of been in the works long before we heard about it. Then we know Kevin feige has reviewed the final draft, it could just be kinberg wanting his approval as feige is known as a big xmen fan, or it could be them both knowing this deal would be done and them doing reshoots and changing the story a bit to add to the MCU.. the film got pushed back an entire year. Their reasoning though was because they couldnt get all the cast members together at once for the reshoots which seems reasonable as the main characters are pretty busy and successful.

They don't need a GotG3 to inroduce Adam Warlock. That's the beauty of a shared universe. The foundation of the character has already been introduced to the MCU, they can bring him in through whatever movie they want.

This is another thing that has been going through my head. Dark Phoenix got pushed back pretty far and had extensive reshoots. This deal has to of been in the works long before we heard about it. Then we know Kevin feige has reviewed the final draft, it could just be kinberg wanting his approval as feige is known as a big xmen fan, or it could be them both knowing this deal would be done and them doing reshoots and changing the story a bit to add to the MCU.. the film got pushed back an entire year. Their reasoning though was because they couldnt get all the cast members together at once for the reshoots which seems reasonable as the main characters are pretty busy and successful.

Bingo.

Silver Surfer will be in Endgame.

There's not going to be any X-Men/FF end credits scenes in Endgame or any Dark Phoenix/MCU connections .

An early X-Men teaser, unfortunately, would seem almost impossible.

Avengers Endgame is in post-production right now. The idea that new scenes could be shot and ready for the April 26 release date is unthinkable.

Let alone the act that no actors have been cast in any of the potential new roles, nor has concept art started on costumes and so on, for franchises like Fantastic Four.

As for the X-men, the troubled X-Men Dark Phoenix will finally arrive in cinemas after Endgame. There has been no indication if that ongoing storyline (and the actors involved) will continue beyond that movie.

https://www.express.co.uk/entertain...ers-4-post-credit-scene-release-date-theories

Back