Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official MCU Thread

SONY bout to hold Spiderman hostage again when they should be sticking to the animation joints
Unfortunately Feige might have to cave but we'll see

I’m surprised Marvel wouldn’t want a multiverse Spider-Man movie in the middle of the multiverse saga. I would ride the momentum of Deadpool 3 and setup Avengers 5 with SM4. 3 guaranteed home runs. They have no other characters to make people care about this or any other movies to setup the stakes for Avengers 5.

SONY bout to hold Spiderman hostage again when they should be sticking to the animation joints
Unfortunately Feige might have to cave but we'll see
You know what's wild...instead of doing those wack films like Morbius and Madame Web, they should have been fleshing out their Spider-Verse characters to their own projects. They should be pushing ahead for that Spider-Women animated film they were gonna do with Gwen, Jessica Drew and Silk

Outside of the animated stuff, I'm not sure Sony even knows what they're doing. They just need to fall back and let Marvel handle its business.
They need to do live action movies in order to maintain the rights. Animated films don’t count. If they could keep the rights with just animation then they probably would’ve been given the MCU full autonomy to do what they want.

They need to do live action movies in order to maintain the rights. Animated films don’t count. If they could keep the rights with just animation then they probably would’ve been given the MCU full autonomy to do what they want.

Sony only has to drop a live action movie every 5 years and some change to keep the rights. With the success of the Spiderverse movies and PlayStation games, Sony really doesnt need Marvel Studios. Sony just need better writers for the live action stuff.

I’m surprised Marvel wouldn’t want a multiverse Spider-Man movie in the middle of the multiverse saga. I would ride the momentum of Deadpool 3 and setup Avengers 5 with SM4. 3 guaranteed home runs. They have no other characters to make people care about this or any other movies to setup the stakes for Avengers 5.
Just dont think they wanna overdo using Tobey and Andrew so much when we kinda know they'll appear in the Avengers films

Sony only has to drop a live action movie every 5 years and some change to keep the rights. With the success of the Spiderverse movies and PlayStation games, Sony really doesnt need Marvel Studios. Sony just need better writers for the live action stuff.
LOL they need more than better writers
Dont do Spiderman adjacent films and you dont have Spiderman in them

Just dont think they wanna overdo using Tobey and Andrew so much when we kinda know they'll appear in the Avengers films

You don’t have to use Tobey and Andrew. Involve a Kang Variant. Tie in Deadpool 3. You got the Marvels post credit scene. This all has to lead to something. SM4 would be the perfect bridge for this.

Last edited:
You don’t have to Tobey and Andrew. Involve a Kang Variant. Tie in Deadpool 3. You got the Marvels post credit scene. This all has to lead to something. SM4 would be the perfect bridge for this. Idk how you go from a street level story involving somebody like the Scorpion or the Shocker to leading the Avengers in your next appearance.

ehhhh does it really? I wouldnt be mad at a couple really good one offs instead of mediocre shit that "leads to something"

ehhhh does it really? I wouldnt be mad at a couple really good one offs instead of mediocre shit that "leads to something"

I mean we are in the multiverse saga. I could be wrong, but I don’t think Thunderbolts and Cap4 will have any tie ins. F4 is rumored to feature Galactus in the 60s, so idk. Don’t know if Shang Chi 2 is dropping before Avengers 5. So yeah, a multiverse featured SM4 has to be the move, IMO.

You don’t have to use Tobey and Andrew. Involve a Kang Variant. Tie in Deadpool 3. You got the Marvels post credit scene. This all has to lead to something. SM4 would be the perfect bridge for this.
But SONY wants them to use Tobey and Andrew
Who else you think SONY has in mind lol

I mean we are in the multiverse saga. I could be wrong, but I don’t think Thunderbolts and Cap4 will have any tie ins. F4 is rumored to feature Galactus in the 60s, so idk. Don’t know if Shang Chi 2 is dropping before Avengers 5. So yeah, a multiverse featured SM4 has to be the move, IMO.

F4 will tie into the Multiverse, I mean they wont be from the 616 universe so yeah
Shang Chi I believe is supposed to drop before Kang Dynasty and thats gonna be a multiversal film

They already had a multiversal story for Spiderman. He's lost his mentor (Tony) and the support that came with that relationship. He's lost his aunt. He lost all his friends. No one knows who he his. This is the time to basically reset with him and build him back up. There's no reason to toss him back into some huge story.

Back