Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official MCU Thread

lol, I got it. Just thought it was extra. Thats all. Never heard comic book movies being described that way.
Why limit it to just comic book movies?

Again, that was a ten yr payoff. I would hope a lot of people had similar feelings and I've came to learn in the comics Cap can wield the hammer after I saw it in the movie which made the investment into the phases that much better cause I had no idea it was coming.

And nigga I cry every single time when I watch Coco.

Again, that was a ten yr payoff. I would hope a lot of people had similar feelings and I've came to learn in the comics Cap can wield the hammer after I saw it in the movie which made the investment into the phases that much better cause I had no idea it was coming.

I agree. It was dope scene, great payoff. I was geeked, hyped, the whole theater was. But chills? Nah. It didn’t give off that type of emotion or feeling. Well for me at least. IMO that’s for real cinema. The Red Wedding in GOT, the end of Fruitvale Station for example. Them shits left you stuck.

I agree. It was dope scene, great payoff. I was geeked, hyped, the whole theater was. But chills? Nah. It didn’t give off that type of emotion or feeling. Well for me at least. IMO that’s for real cinema. The Red Wedding in GOT, the end of Fruitvale Station for example. Them shits left you stuck.
I understand

Fwiw,I think we're saying the same thing. You just don't wanna call it chills

Let go of that toxic masculinity brother. We bonding right now b

Damn Ive never seen Thelma and Louise. That's a good movie? I always assumed it was a chick flick and never gave it a chance.

Back