Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official MCU Thread

lol what an asshole. Dont let this fool near the MCU again and kill off Korg for good measure. And if they dont kill him off treat that muthafucka like JarJar where hes in the background somewhere not speaking.

Ninny of the fuckin nonny 😒
My brutha from anotha mutha! I feel the same way except marvel should take that extra step and file a restraining order against waititi or padlock the studio gates so he can't get back in. Better yet give him the gangetaliciius treatment

Waititi is gangetalicious and marvel is the lethal injection crew.

I didn’t like it. I just didn’t give a fuck about Gorr and his lack of butchering gods.

Yall niggas kept crying about that and that dumb ass movie. Go back to the thread and see that.

Brother I’m a casual who jumped on the bandwagon at infinity war. I’m never crying about these movies, if anything I give the benefit of the doubt

Also…

just left the theater. I thought the movie was good family fun that anyone can enjoy.

I mean it’s called “love and thunder” for fucks sake. Y’all saw the previews; it was meant to be ragnarok 2: electric boogaloo.

phase 4 is a world building/back to basics phase. It is what it is.

eventually marvel is gonna run into a Star Wars issue where adults realize that something essentially intended for kids/teens (comic books) will ALWAYS be targeted towards kids/teens.

…this you?

You know people's opinions can change over time, right. Even my initial review of it I said some of the humor didnt hit and we didnt get enough Gorr

Back