Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official MCU Thread

Its desperate that Marvel is bringing back RDJ's Tony Stark for a Secret Wars movie that involves variants & multiverse shenanigans thats also including Tobey, Hugh Jackman and previous Fox characters?

Yes too many old niggas. Too much reaching in the nostalgia cookie jar. Let’s move on to a new crop of actors to play these characters for the next 10 years.

Yes too many old niggas. Too much reaching in the nostalgia cookie jar. Let’s move on to a new crop of actors to play these characters for the next 10 years.

lol @ "nostalgia". nigga end game was 2019. logan was like 2017

that shit dont count as nostalgia. And who is to say once they come back for secret wars or whatever and all this multiverse shit is over with they wont get a new crop of younger actors to play these characters?

that shit dont count as nostalgia. And who is to say once they come back for secret wars or whatever and all this multiverse shit is over with they wont get a new crop of younger actors to play these characters?

They don’t have to bring none of them niggas back for Secret Wars. It’s cheap and lazy. Too much resting on their laurels with Marvel Studios. Leave all them niggas were they at. Start an actual new chapter.

Kevin Feige should’ve made an executive and recasted TChalla and not let Coogler make an emotional decision. The focus should’ve stayed on Spider-Man, Captain Marvel and Black Panther. This multiverse shit is just recycling the same story beats.

Quick question: Any Phase 4 joints y'all done watched repeatedly???

For me it's been:

Shang Chi
Falcon and the Winter Soldier
Ms Marvel
Moon Knight
and a tie between The Eternals and Hawkeye.

I ask 'cause I just kicked off Moon Knight yet again tonight.
Eternals though?
I watched Spiderman no way home almost two years after seeing it back in 2021 along with doctor strange 2 and were wolf by night at the begining of this month because of the Halloween season. I have shang chi in digital haven't watched it again. I'll check out certain episodes of falcon amd winter soldier . That last episode ended kinda dumb. Other than black panther 2 and guardians 3there's nothing From phase 4 I'm interested in seeing again.

The reachable phase 4 content excluding shows are
Spiderman no way home
Doctor strange m.o.m
(They do dumb things in both these movies but they're still entertaining)
Black panther 2
Shang chi
Guardians 3.
Throw the rest in the trash.

Quick question: Any Phase 4 joints y'all done watched repeatedly???

For me it's been:

Shang Chi
Falcon and the Winter Soldier
Ms Marvel
Moon Knight
and a tie between The Eternals and Hawkeye.

I ask 'cause I just kicked off Moon Knight yet again tonight.
No Way Home and Multiverse of Madness once or twice. Other than that no. Can't remember if I watched Wandavision or Loki more than once

I've repeatedly watched bits of phase 1-3 but 3 was my overall favorite

They don’t have to bring none of them niggas back for Secret Wars. It’s cheap and lazy. Too much resting on their laurels with Marvel Studios. Leave all them niggas were they at. Start an actual new chapter.

Kevin Feige should’ve made an executive and recasted TChalla and not let Coogler make an emotional decision. The focus should’ve stayed on Spider-Man, Captain Marvel and Black Panther. This multiverse shit is just recycling the same story beats.

I get what you're saying but you really cant fault Feige for wanting to have his moment where he finally gets to see his vision through how he always intended it to be now that he has access to all the toys. It would have been a missed opportunity to not put RDJ, Jackman, Evans, Toby and others in the same room at the same time. And he has the right storyline for it. And the truth is that there are more people than you that want to see these versions of the characters interact before you recast them.

Feige definitely should have recasted T'Challa though but that wasnt the only thing that held back his plan cause SONY was hijacking Holland at the time as well. But he definitely shoulda stayed the course with the Spiderman, T'Challa, Capt. Marvel vision even with the multiverse storyline cause at least the audience would have had a clear cut idea of who are the important players.

I get what you're saying but you really cant fault Feige for wanting to have his moment where he finally gets to see his vision through how he always intended it to be now that he has access to all the toys. It would have been a missed opportunity to not put RDJ, Jackman, Evans, Toby and others in the same room at the same time. And he has the right storyline for it. And the truth is that there are more people than you that want to see these versions of the characters interact before you recast them.

Feige definitely should have recasted T'Challa though but that wasnt the only thing that held back his plan cause SONY was hijacking Holland at the time as well. But he definitely shoulda stayed the course with the Spiderman, T'Challa, Capt. Marvel vision even with the multiverse storyline cause at least the audience would have had a clear cut idea of who are the important players.

Aye, some things aren’t just meant to happen. And people gotta know when to move on. It’s like niggas still wanting an Nas/Premo album. Would’ve been great in 1999. In 2023, meh. All them characters had great closing chapters in Endgame and Homecoming. I just don’t see the point in bringing them niggas back 4-5 years (niggas gonna be more flabby) from now to kill them again with some sad send off. I don’t see how they avoid the repetitiveness with the timeline/multiverse angles.

Lol why did you entertain that dumb shit

I told Inori this back in the Wakanda Forever thread last year.

Maybe it got lost in translation.....................:icu:

Back