Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official MCU Thread

It’s amazing how many characters marvel has put on screen in 15 years

They ran it up for real. Never thought I'd get sick of the shit before feige got to to fix x-men or anything decent came from dcu but we might have arrived at that destination.

The quality fell off that’s the problem
The quality hasn't necessarily fell off it's just that the oversaturation of product in the market normalized their efforts imo. The movies in this phase didn't jump out the face because everytime you turned around they were throwing something else at you.

in a universe where everything is seemingly so intricately planned and tied together who wants to be deeper invested after 15+ films.

It's what we wanted but I think a lot of us weren't really ready for. It's too much.

The quality hasn't necessarily fell off it's just that the oversaturation of product in the market normalized their efforts imo. The movies in this phase didn't jump out the face because everytime you turned around they were throwing something else at you.

in a universe where everything is seemingly so intricately planned and tied together who wants to be deeper invested after 15+ films.

It's what we wanted but I think a lot of us weren't really ready for. It's too much.
Idk that Secret Invasion shit was weak. Some of the movies been meh. But you are right that over saturation is a problem. We don’t need an Echo show.

It’s too much and there is an issue with quality. But the biggest issue is that outside of a few projects they weren’t connecting all the projects to the overall multiverse arch. Doesn’t help that we don’t kno who the avengers currently are either

Idk that Secret Invasion shit was weak. Some of the movies been meh. But you are right that over saturation is a problem. We don’t need an Echo show.

See I think Secret Invasion would have resonated better if there wasn't so much fluff out there. Like if it just stood alone with Loki, falcon and a one off of wandavison. I'd be cool but I gotta follow Hawkeye, ms marvel, what if, she hulk and you were planning to hit me over the head with more of this shit about characters I've never even heard of or cared for. Fuck off.

They started asking for too much time and energy in return.

Back