Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official MCU Thread

never had much interest in the character and Nic Cage portrayal was ass.

If anything im interested in where they take this side of the MCU.. specifically the more supernatural shit like Blade n all that
Might get Moon Knight, Blade and Ghost Rider together as the Midnight Sons

Might get Moon Knight, Blade and Ghost Rider together as the Midnight Sons

not familiar but I enjoyed the moon knight series.

Im guessing maybe after all the multiverse shit they might delve further into the classic supernatural shit like demons, vampires etc.

Ghostrider aint a mutant is he? Or is he a human possessed by a demon or some shit

I still say they need to soft reboot MCU after ruining hulk thors and abominations characters and killing iron man. I really donhioe this secret wars shit makes big changes to that world. MCU needs another iron man and make Spiderman the flagship hero this time. Also I hope to see red hulk maybe in cap 4 or thunderbolts drop abomination off that team. I know y'all gone disagree so go ahead and hit that wack button.

I'm just waiting on the X Men and Fantastic Four, all those other characters I don't care about.

lol I didn't even think about it until I read this post, but it's actually pretty crazy that the X-men haven't showed up in any form in the MCU yet. Next to Spiderman that's their most successful property prior to the rise of the MCU. The have to be saving them as like a trump card for when the MCU is at its lowest point, which seem to be now.

lol I didn't even think about it until I read this post, but it's actually pretty crazy that the X-men haven't showed up in any form in the MCU yet. Next to Spiderman that's their most successful property prior to the rise of the MCU. The have to be saving them as like a trump card for when the MCU is at its lowest point, which seem to be now.

They haven't been saving x-men. Disney has the rights but the actors, directors and producers are still under contract until 2024, so Disney can't recast any of those characters and would have to include and pay the director and producers. That's why we haven't seen the x-men in mcu.

Last edited:
They haven't been saving x-men. Disney has the rights but the actors, directors and producers are still under contract until 2024, so Disney can't recast any of those characters and would have to include and pay the director and producers. That's why we haven't seen the x-men in mcu.

Word? I didn't know that. Is that really true?

Back