Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official MCU Thread

Only thing you can hope if they stick with Taika is he saw the response with Love & Thunder compared to Ragnarok. He says the villain has to be stronger than Hela but Gorr was supposed to be that

It's beyond over when we talking bout live action movies and the only positive he can mentioned for Sony is 2 animated movies and a gotdamn video game.

:hahaha:

It’s been 4 years man. We’re waiting. Too much mid. With more coming. I got a few more years. Finally the world is catching up. I called the current MCU 3 years ago.

Love and Thunder like a lot of Marvel movies had problems finding a balance between the seriousness of the story and the humor

People were worried about doing Gorr's story because it's a lot darker than what Disney is doing. They just ruin it by adding so many jokes

Love and Thunder like a lot of Marvel movies had problems finding a balance between the seriousness of the story and the humor

People were worried about doing Gorr's story because it's a lot darker than what Disney is doing. They just ruin it by adding so many jokes

They need to pull back on the humor overall. It's nice to sprinkle it in every now and again but not everybody needs a quippy one liner

And we don’t need no fuckin Thor 5. Where’s F4 and X-men? Disney buying Fox was announced in 2017.
Some of the original actors from xmen are still under contract so Disney can't recast officially until Jan 24 I believe.

Not sure what's happening for f4. Don't really care tbh. I'm only invested in the x-men going forward.🤷🏿‍♂️

They need to pull back on the humor overall. It's nice to sprinkle it in every now and again but not everybody needs a quippy one liner
That's comics tho.

Just not Thor comics.

They should definitely keep taika on board. Just with the right character/s.

Back