Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official MCU Thread

I told ya'll when Marvels and Universal's deal is up, Hulk's rights wouldn't just be up for grabs.

But if Marvel is just gonna PG-13 everything and not use Hulu then they might as well sell it.

the only marvel shit that was on hulu was that bum ass MODOK show and Hit Monkey right?

When is the World War Hulk pose to drop if they’re doing it? Before Kang’s Dynasty? Hulk damn near kills everybody in WWH.

Last edited:
I'ma be all the way honest

The only movies I've watched more than once are, Infinity Saga, Endgame, first Dr Strange, Civil War.

Still haven't seen black widow, eternals and Latest ant man

The question should be which ones would you NEVER watch again cause Love and Thunder was so butt

Same here. I love the MCU, but outside of a handful of those movies, I never really have a desire to watch them again.

I think it's 50/50. I think the top execs buy into shit like that because they believe it will make them money in today's culture. I also think people like Feige do sincerely care about representation and celebrating diversity. Marvel has done a pretty good job of making good female characters without being on some "Hey we got women over here, See!" type shit. If they want to toot their horn on that so be it. It's not like any of us has to watch that shit.

Back