Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official MCU Thread

View attachment 726254

How would yall grade the year for Marvel Studios?
Honestly? An A+

We didn’t know how the shows were gonna be as this was a new wrinkle to the MCU as far as continuing and connecting events through streaming as well as movies

also to have 9 projects come out, you fed the fans greatly

even if black widow and eternals were mediocre by some standards you introduced new characters and made it so that new stories can be told. Shang chi was great (especially for the Asian community) and no way home speaks for itself

falcon and the winter soldier introduced a lot of people to Isaiah Bradley, US agent,the “power broker” and Valentina even if it’s alot of people’s least favorite series

wandavision/Loki did great things for introducing variants and the multiverse

what if was great and it had an overarching story and a character introduced from that will be in Doctor strange 2

even if some of these projects didn’t reach certain people individually, as a whole marvel couldn’t have had a better year imo

especially in the midst of a pandemic

Honestly? An A+

We didn’t know how the shows were gonna be as this was a new wrinkle to the MCU as far as continuing and connecting events through streaming as well as movies

also to have 9 projects come out, you fed the fans greatly

even if black widow and eternals were mediocre by some standards you introduced new characters and made it so that new stories can be told. Shang chi was great (especially for the Asian community) and no way home speaks for itself

falcon and the winter soldier introduced a lot of people to Isaiah Bradley, US agent,the “power broker” and Valentina even if it’s alot of people’s least favorite series

wandavision/Loki did great things for introducing variants and the multiverse

what if was great and it had an overarching story and a character introduced from that will be in Doctor strange 2

even if some of these projects didn’t reach certain people individually, as a whole marvel couldn’t have had a better year imo

especially in the midst of a pandemic
Pretty much my review.

I havent seen eternals yet, but marvel killed it this year imo. They've set up so many damn possibilities with the Disney plus shows.

I think their new strategy instead of building up a 10 year story arc like the infinity saga, they will build up story arcs with Disney plus shows and have a big film for that set ups conclusion. Kind of like how wandavision will have a continuation in Dr. Strange. Ms marvel and Monica continuing in the cap marvel sequel. Etc.

I wasn't gonna let that be my first movie I've seen during the pandemic

So, along with interracial couples, you hate Asians and women too.

giphy.webp

If anyone should come back from Iron Fist it's her. Nobody else tho lol
Agree, but a main supporting actor in a major Marvel film like Shang Chi (not to mention the Asian Black Panther equivalent) >>>>>>>>>>>> a side kick in a critically panned and obviously defunct Netflix show such as Iron Fist.

Back