The Official MCU Thread

Was Iron Fist really that bad? Really?
Couldn't finish that shit and I've painstakingly sat through some garbage. Just couldn't do it

Only thing I really liked from Iron fist was that chick that played the love interest. Already forgot her bane but apparently she turned down a role in shang chi so she could be in the new matrix film. She sexy as hell though.

Reactions: illestni99ainne
Was Iron Fist really that bad? Really?

Yeah 1st was.

2nd season was better but like Inori said everybody else was better than the title character. Alice Eve was great in season 2 tho. They should've used her storyline and character for the Punisher tho. That would've been a perfect match.

I’m convinced Feige is just politicking with Sony. As long as he pretends to care about Venom he can keep using Spider-Man.

There’s nothin iconic about this dudes performance as Venom. I barely seen the first film & it was garbage. The fact the most talked about thing about the 2nd film is the post credit scene tells you all you need to know about that film.

Do the right thing and bring in a Venom variant lol

Reactions: Inori
I’m convinced Feige is just politicking with Sony. As long as he pretends to care about Venom he can keep using Spider-Man.

There’s nothin iconic about this dudes performance as Venom. I barely seen the first film & it was garbage. The fact the most talked about thing about the 2nd film is the post credit scene tells you all you need to know about that film.

Do the right thing and bring in a Venom variant lol

Nah, let him keep politicking so we get ACTUAL professionals handling these properties.

If bitchass Sony isn't gonna sell them. This partnership is the closest we'll get to these stories done right.

• Coon
Reactions: God_Body
Only thing I really liked from Iron fist was that chick that played the love interest. Already forgot her bane but apparently she turned down a role in shang chi so she could be in the new matrix film. She sexy as hell though.

Jessica Henwick.

I had a chance to shoot my shot a few years back but I was pure pure pussy.

We held hands for about 1 minute but it felt like an eternity. Seen our lives together, blasian babies and all, flash before my eyes. I shoulda shot the j but I settled for the "thank you" after showing her where the washroom was, waiting for her then taking her back to her vip section.

sadness-beach.gif