Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official MCU Thread

Not sure if anybody caught this, but this is one Possibility for the Sequel, if they really wanted to go this route:

I wonder if they will expand on bucky being the white wolf or if they will get someone else to take over that mantle. Or maybe it was just a Easter egg coogler threw in when the kids were calling him that.

Ohhhh shit! Obviously I missed this! Thanks for the link drop.

Deadpool 3:

Speaking with Collider, Feige confirmed that a third Deadpool movie is currently being written, it will be rated R, and it will be in the MCU. But it’s still a little while out. “It will be rated R and we are working on a script right now, and Ryan [Reynolds is] overseeing a script right now,” he said. “It will not be [filming] this year

Black Panther 2:

Speaking to Deadline, Feige hinted that while T’Challa won’t be recast in the film, the sequel to Black Panther will dive deeper into the history and vastness of Wakanda. “So much of the comics and that first movie is the world of Wakanda,” Feige said. “Wakanda is a place to further explore with characters and different subcultures. This was always and initially the primary focus of the next story. We’re not going to have a CG Chadwick and we’re not recasting T’Challa. Ryan Coogler is working very hard right now on the script with all the respect and love and genius that he has, which gives us great solace, so it was always about furthering the mythology and the inspiration of Wakanda. There’s also the task of honoring and respecting the ongoing learnings and teachings from Chad as well.”

X-Men:

With the huge news that Jon Watts is directing a Fantastic Four movie, the Fox Marvel properties are finally coming to the MCU. But what about the biggest of them all, the X-Men? Speaking to ScreenRant, Feige explained they haven’t been forgotten. “You know how much I love the X-Men. I already said that’s where I started,” he said. “I can’t tell you anything before we actually announced it, but rest assured, the discussions have been long and ongoing internally

Spider-Man 3:

Jamie Foxx, Alfred Molina, Andrew Garfield, Tobey Maguire, the rumors and speculation about the third Tom Holland Spider-Man movie have been rampant in the past few months. Speaking to ComicBook, Feige basically said that not everything you’ve read is right, but it’s not wrong either. “I’ve read some things. I’m not sure I’ve read all things,” Feige said. “The fun thing about online speculation when it comes to our stuff is how sometimes it couldn’t be more off the mark and sometimes it’s shockingly close, and that’s held true for the last few years. But saying which is which would take all the fun out of everything

Secret Invasion:

One of the biggest recent announcements from Marvel was that Samuel L. Jackson and Ben Mendelsohn would be reprising their roles from Captain Marvel and Spider-Man: Far From Home in a new Disney+ show called Secret Invasion. In the comics, Secret Invasion is a crossover event that seems much better suited to the big screen than Disney+ and, speaking to ComicBook, Feige explained things would be scaled back a bit

If a new rumor is to be believed, Krysten Ritter may reprise her role as Jessica Jones for Marvel Studios' upcoming She-Hulk series on Disney+.

This rumor comes courtesy of noted industry scooper Daniel Richtman, aka DanielRPK. While this, like all rumors, should obviously be taken with a grain of salt until some sort of official confirmation is given by Marvel or Disney, it should also be noted that Richtman has a fairly reliable track record with his scoops.

Interestingly enough, Marvel Studios boss Kevin Feige was asked about the possibility of Netflix-era Marvel shows like Jessica Jones or Luke Cage making a comeback in a recent interview with Deadline. Feige played coy on the matter, saying, "I've been at Marvel long enough to never say never about anything."

RELATED:

Nigga, throwing someone else in the cliff can still make the work done. Given her past, she would have no qualms throwing off a villain there.

You easy plot addled man, stfu.

Niggas trying to justify the most senseless superhero suicide in comic book film history, just so no one has to face up the fact they pulled Black Widow in the fridge.

Nigga has 1,263 enemies in Russia that were worthy to be shoved off the cliff, that day. You're a freaking Romanova princess turned into a spy-hoe by the same people who killed your parents and royal grandparents like rabbits, bruh: you ain't lacking any faces you desire to slap on permanantly. ?

:hahaha:

Last edited:
Niggas trying to justify the most senseless superhero suicide in comic book film history, just so no one has to face up the fact they pulled Black Widow in the fridge.

Nigga has 1,263 enemies in Russia that were worthy to be shoved off the cliff, that day. You're a freaking Romanova princess turned into a spy-hoe by the same people who killed your parents and royal grandparents lile rabbits, bruh: you ain't lacking any faces you desire to slap on permanantly. ?

:hahaha:
You're still saying this stupid shit and not understanding. "In order to take the stone, you must lose that which you love." So Natasha loves a random villain? Your comprehension is non-existent

He and Du trolls the MCU and Revolver and Beta trolls the DCEU. Balance.

bebf8bc1566d1b8f29fe6811551595d8.gif
.....I would never..

tumblr_mw0fa5zKJ91rhw5j4o1_500.gifv

Back