Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official MCU Thread

Heavy rumors are saying Fox's final Xmen film "New Mutants" is going to debut on Disney+. They fucked up massively on the release of that film but its been done for what, almost 2 years now? First Xmen FOX film since X2 im actually excited to see, im worried its one of those films where the studio didnt like what the director did and made them do reshoots/change the tone.

In the end it sucks for the film not getting a theatrical release but for awhile there it seemed like it was going to be shelved forever so I'm glad we will get to see it in some way. Who knows when the fuck theaters are gonna open back up. The rumors i read said that it may be released next month.

Looks like its gonna be based off the captain marvel and spiderman team up.

Nova and rogue making her first appearance as well.

According to my source, Marvel Studios is envisioning a Doom closer to OG Darth Vader, coming full circle as Vader was often viewed as being inspired by Doom since George Lucas was an avid comic-book fan, especially Marvel since, let’s not forget, he produced Howard the Duck, the first movie about a Marvel Comics character.

Mikey Sutton via Geekosity: All Things Pop Culture

According to my source, Marvel Studios is envisioning a Doom closer to OG Darth Vader, coming full circle as Vader was often viewed as being inspired by Doom since George Lucas was an avid comic-book fan, especially Marvel since, let’s not forget, he produced Howard the Duck, the first movie about a Marvel Comics character.

Mikey Sutton via Geekosity: All Things Pop Culture

That's cool, as long as they aren't too heavy handed with it. The Star Wars universe still exists, so Vader hasn't exactly disappeared.

Rumors are also going around that Shia LaBeouf is being considered for Iceman in the X-Men MCU reboot.

some folks on twitter are already outraged saying that Iceman is gay and should be played by a gay actor lol
Lol iceman wasnt gay until the last like.. 5 years or so though wasnt he? Im pretty sure that whole gay thing is when they did a reboot.

I keep reading rumors that DOOM is supposed to appear in Black Panther 2. Would be weird for them to introduce Doom in Panther and not F4, but i guess Panthers first appearance was in F4 so theres a pretty deep history with the characters.

Back