Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official MCU Thread

I thought I heard something a lil while ago about how if they aren't in MCU movies Sony cant use "MJ".. but they can make up another Mary Jane Watson.. they cant use "May".. but they can make up another Aunt May etc.. not sure how true that is tho

lol this shit is about to be a mind fuck. They can’t be dead ass with this

Look how many shitty movies they put out before they got to Logan tho.. lol just cuz they got it right once or twice don't mean they need to be running the shit. Their ratio of good to shitty movies is way off balance and most have been shit. Same as Sony.. Same and DCEU.. most times the studio fucks with the creatives the end product is trash.

Thats Marvel/Disneys main advantage.. they get people involved that actually give a shit about the end product and let them do their thing with minimal interference from what we can tell
Marvel used to actually be crazy involved in the beginning, I think that's what made Edgar Wright drop out of Ant-Man

I already see this now smh

Spidey gonna need a new suit since the whole world thinks hes a killer, so that lets them ditch the stark suit

then since he's laying low theres no need for him to be interacting with the avengers or fury or mcu

he fights the villian of the movie and then the aftercredits scene is venom arriving in NY to hunt that "bad guy spider villian"

5/10 at best

Spidey gonna need a new suit since the whole world thinks hes a killer, so that lets them ditch the stark suit

then since he's laying low theres no need for him to be interacting with the avengers or fury or mcu

he fights the villian of the movie and then the aftercredits scene is venom arriving in NY to hunt that "bad guy spider villian"

5/10 at best
This is actually a good idea if executed well IF WE HAVE to get him out the MCU.

5/10 at best

im not paying to see that bullshit or the sequel. I hope yall don't either lol. just let Sony fall on they fuckin face this time please!

when Marvel inevitably get the rights back...With the whole multiverse shit..they can bring back Tom Holland as a different universes Spiderman and keep it moving a couple years down the line after Sony royally fucks this up

Good this means no extra people hanging around that don't need to be there like happy hogan. Don't worry Marisa tormei will return as aunt may I'm sure so will need etc. One thing I won't miss is the humor I didn't laugh on e during far from home I won't miss the stark glasses either after two movies Hollywood can now take the training wheels off and let him be spider man on his own

Good this means no extra people hanging around that don't need to be there like happy hogan. Don't worry Marisa tormei will return as aunt may I'm sure so will need etc. One thing I won't miss is the humor I didn't laugh on e during far from home I won't miss the stark glasses either after two movies Hollywood can now take the training wheels off and let him be spider man on his own

How you figure? Sony has shown time and time again how they mismanage that character and the movies... but since it's spiderman we spos to keep spending our money on shitty uninspired movie adaptations? Nah bruh

I could see if they consistently put out good product... but they don't

How you figure? Sony has shown time and time again how they mismanage that character and the movies... but since it's spiderman we spos to keep spending our money on shitty uninspired movie adaptations? Nah bruh

I could see if they consistently put out good product... but they don't
Nah Disney is evil and I prefer that spiderman stay away from them before they make him gay or give him a strong feminist girlfriend2 that makes him wear her t shirts like mockingbird did in the comics . Disney ruined marvel comics . They have brian micheal (make ice man gay for no reason (bendis) as a consultant to these movies his names in the credits if you don't believe.. I bet marvel would've made a better spiderman movie than the current mcu movies we got if they never got bought out by disney.

Last edited:
I thought I heard something a lil while ago about how if they aren't in MCU movies Sony cant use "MJ".. but they can make up another Mary Jane Watson.. they cant use "May".. but they can make up another Aunt May etc.. not sure how true that is tho
So you telling me this nigga Iron Mayne could actually get a shot in Sony's Spider Man?

106F5A86-B2B2-419F-A54E-3765A820237D.jpeg

Spider-Man 3 gonna start like this..

1fbo44.gif

“It was all just a dream”

5/10 at best

That would tie in to the MCU, since his whole identity being known came from an MCU movie.

That would tie in to the MCU, since his whole identity being known came from an MCU movie.

It would tie in but theres no other way for them to do it without a full reboot which theres no way they are going that route.

They can play off the identity storyline without referring to mcu characters

That was a good move to get out on top.

Don't want it to get to the point where the audience is like "Here these niggas go showing up again for no damn reason."

They start getting like old rappers talking about how trash the new heroes be acting, lol.

"look at all these new mumble heros, back in my day when the avengers crew assembled for a cypher we was taking down ultron and thanos, not goddamn MF Doom"

Back