Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official MCU Thread

ECzZnVcWkAI0tiT

They can't use anything marvel set up. His suits, the blip, thanos, nothing. The next one will HAVE to be a reboot. Otherwise what's the point. I mean fuck, they cant use the suits cuz its stark tech. So what, he goes back to homemade suits and never mentions Tony or anything again? Boy been to space and back, that shit will have to come up again. Even Mysterio used Stark tech so nothing from the last movie will be used. If they even bring Mysterio back if he’s really dead. I his is dumb af. They could have at least did one last movie then split to complete the thought of the first two movie. Also can they even use Zendaya since she’s an original character? So technically wouldn’t she be MCU? No Happy anymore either.

They can't use anything marvel set up. His suits, the blip, thanos, nothing. The next one will HAVE to be a reboot. Otherwise what's the point. I mean fuck, they cant use the suits cuz its stark tech. So what, he goes back to homemade suits and never mentions Tony or anything again? Boy been to space and back, that shit will have to come up again. Even Mysterio used Stark tech so nothing from the last movie will be used. If they even bring Mysterio back if he’s really dead. I his is dumb af. They could have at least did one last movie then split to complete the thought of the first two movie. Also can they even use Zendaya since she’s an original character? So technically wouldn’t she be MCU? No Happy anymore either.
Where did you get this info?

Everything that had ever been reported about the deal said that the past two Spiderman movies were owned by Sony. Marvel just produced them.

Which means theoretically as long as they don't show or mention any MCU characters, everything else is fair game.

Where did you get this info?

Everything that had ever been reported about the deal said that the past two Spiderman movies were owned by Sony. Marvel just produced them.

Which means theoretically as long as they don't show or mention any MCU characters, everything else is fair game.

The Bold are the keywords.

The fully Sony produced Spiderman's was 4 and 1/2 shitty movies.

Sony taking back full creative control, means more crappy Spiderman movies.

The Bold are the keywords.

The fully Sony produced Spiderman's was 4 and 1/2 shitty movies.

Sony taking back full creative control, means more crappy Spiderman movies.
Or unless they can secure a legit writer who is invested like Marvel does. I think alot of people now have the mind frame only MCU are capable of good movies but given a invested writer/producer any company can put out some solid shit so hope Sony uses this moment to find just that.

Or unless they can secure a legit writer who is invested like Marvel does. I think alot of people now have the mind frame only MCU are capable of good movies but given a invested writer/producer any company can put out some solid shit so hope Sony uses this moment to find just that.

Wont matter how invested the writer is if the studio comes in and shits all over their vision

Imo Logan is the beat Comic film to date and fucking Fox was under that so anything is possible but yeah low Hope's at first.

Imo Logan is the beat Comic film to date and fucking Fox was under that so anything is possible but yeah low Hope's at first.

Look how many shitty movies they put out before they got to Logan tho.. lol just cuz they got it right once or twice don't mean they need to be running the shit. Their ratio of good to shitty movies is way off balance and most have been shit. Same as Sony.. Same and DCEU.. most times the studio fucks with the creatives the end product is trash.

Thats Marvel/Disneys main advantage.. they get people involved that actually give a shit about the end product and let them do their thing with minimal interference from what we can tell

I mean, how could Sony use any of the shit that has happened so far when it was all under the creative direction of the MCU? Like the one dude said, what permits them to use the stark suit? The glasses? The fact he was an avenger? None of that exists in the Sony universe unless they made some kinda deal that permitted them to still have use of certain aspects the MCU provided.

I mean, how could Sony use any of the shit that has happened so far when it was all under the creative direction of the MCU? Like the one dude said, what permits them to use the stark suit? The glasses? The fact he was an avenger? None of that exists in the Sony universe unless they made some kinda deal that permitted them to still have use of certain aspects the MCU provided.

I thought I heard something a lil while ago about how if they aren't in MCU movies Sony cant use "MJ".. but they can make up another Mary Jane Watson.. they cant use "May".. but they can make up another Aunt May etc.. not sure how true that is tho

Back