Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official Dragon Ball Thread (RIP Akira Toriyama)

Kinda wish they would stick with the regular animation. The 3d shit doesnt translate as well.. feels... clunkier if that makes sense

Vegeta's new form is pretty dope, but like Goku's imperfect UI, it's got a pretty big drawback in that he has to actually take damage to get stronger and he has a limit to how much damage he can take. It will be interesting to see where this goes.

Ultra Ego and Ultra Instinct. Like it was called a while back, Vegeta and Goku would have their separate, unique transformations that each have certain pros and cons.

Looks like eventually Vegeta, Goku, and Granolah will be teaming up soon.

Vegeta's new form is pretty dope, but like Goku's imperfect UI, it's got a pretty big drawback in that he has to actually take damage to get stronger and he has a limit to how much damage he can take. It will be interesting to see where this goes.

Ultra Ego and Ultra Instinct. Like it was called a while back, Vegeta and Goku would have their separate, unique transformations that each have certain pros and cons.

Looks like eventually Vegeta, Goku, and Granolah will be teaming up soon.
Ego is in the Goku Omen stage when he first fought Jiren. It's going to be a while before Vegeta masters it further. It does seem like a teammup is coming depending on the type of wish granted. That Gas guy will be fighting soon.

Ego is in the Goku Omen stage when he first fought Jiren. It's going to be a while before Vegeta masters it further. It does seem like a teammup is coming depending on the type of wish granted. That Gas guy will be fighting soon.

Yeah, my wild guess is that Vegeta will learn go give himself something like a Hakai aura so that when he tanks attacks, most of the power is dissipated before it reaches him.

People are angry with Toyotaro calling DBS predictable. And I get it its been bad story telling for awhile

lol Since when did anyone read DB for surprises? Hell, Shonen anime in general is predictable. We all know what's going to happen every fight. We like them because of the execution not the exceptional storytelling.

Finally started back watch DBZ Kai.

Gohan a hoe lol

Goku just showed up.

They sure know how to milk a storyline

Finally started back watch DBZ Kai.

Gohan a hoe lol

Goku just showed up.

They sure know how to milk a storyline
I used to hate watching back in the day where them powering up took mad long and those Namek episodes killed me for how long it was

Last edited:
Back