Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official Dragon Ball Thread (RIP Akira Toriyama)

I dont think Vegeta will defeat Granolah I think there's a bigger story at play here. I don't think Granolah will remain a villain much longer either.

I think Granolah accidentally destroys that city and gets shown "you're no better than the saiyans you hate if you would stoop to their level in this way" which is how I think they'll turn Granolah good.

I think Vegeta and Granolah fight and get interrupted by Oil and them. Granolah telling them about the new DragonBalls will also change a lot of things too.
Good point about the city they keep showing destruction getting closer

Lol I just thought about the fact that Granolah found the Dragonballs and believed they could gravy any wish, but he didn't even put a thought into wishing his people back. We know that's not outside of their power. They've brought back while races of people on more that one occasion.

Lol I just thought about the fact that Granolah found the Dragonballs and believed they could gravy any wish, but he didn't even put a thought into wishing his people back. We know that's not outside of their power. They've brought back while races of people on more that one occasion.
The DBs have limits
His ppl have been dead far too long for him it to bring them back

This why I asked the question if this potentially becomes a plot hole. In the manga, it says you cant be wished back if you've been dead more than a year but Goku, Frieza and others have defied this.

Honestly AT can do anything he wants.
The DBs that Kami made couldn't bring anyone back after a year. When Dende became the new "god", he changed that so they're more like the Namekian DBs

Source
"Unlike the Dragon Balls of Earth, the approximately basketball-sized Dragon Balls of planet Namek summon a different dragon, Porunga, and can grant three wishes, due to their creation by Grand Elder Guru. They can be used once per Namekian year, approximately 130 Earth days.[9] However, Porunga is initially only capable of one individual's revival per wish, whereas the Eternal Dragon of Earth can wish many back to life, even the entire population of a planet, with a single wish. Additionally, the Namekian Dragon Balls require the summoner to say a password before the dragon can be summoned, and the wish must be spoken in the Namekian language; the Z Fighters usually use Dende to translate their wishes to Porunga. One notable advantage that the Namekian Dragon Balls have over those of Earth is that they can revive a person as many times as wished, something even Dende's upgraded Shenron could not do until Dragon Ball GT. "

I don't believe there was ever a time limit established on that. I think if this is brought up, it will be part of the pitch to Granolah to prove he's been going the wrong route.
He traded his life for power he's way past rational lol. He's Makin Vegeta on steroids with a sole focus on killing Frieza lol.

He traded his life for power he's way past rational lol. He's Makin Vegeta on steroids with a sole focus on killing Frieza lol.

It's completely rational. His only desire in life was to get revenge on Frieza and the Saiyans. He did what was necessary to accomplish that goal.

The not giving a f*** Vegeta is back!!! Reminds me of when Vegeta 1st came to earth w/ Nappa & Majin Vegeta.

Granola still gotta use all of his power.

Can't wait for the next chapter to come out in August. Knowing Goku he probably has another transformation, that we won't see for another few chapters, to reclaim being the strongest sayian smh

Last edited:
The not giving a f*** Vegeta is back!!! Reminds me of when Vegeta 1st came to earth w/ Nappa & Majin Vegeta.

Granola still gotta use all of his power.

Can't wait for the next chapter to come out in August. Knowing Goku he probably has another transformation, that we won't see for another few chapters, to reclaim being the strongest sayian smh
As of right now Goku has to master the levels of UI. That'll be his path and this is finally Vegetas. This is probably his base level like Gokus but yea there's definitely some type of new focus in him for sure. He's not acting arrogant for the sake of it like the old days.

Granolah is who Vegeta was back in the Sayain and Frieza Saga. I see a teammup coming for sure soon as the Heeters find those planets dragonballs and make their wish.

Back