Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official Dragon Ball Thread (RIP Akira Toriyama)

Vegeta's new technique would have fucked over a lot of the enemies that they have faced throughout the Dragon Ball series.

Moro ain't shit lol. Vegeta probably got a few more tricks up his sleeve. I know he didn't leave Yardrat with only learning one technique

Moro ain't shit lol. Vegeta probably got a few more tricks up his sleeve. I know he didn't leave Yardrat with only learning one technique

I seen some speculation on Youtube. They basically believe that Buu is going to come back, absorb Goku and Vegeta, and then fight Moro with Ultra Instinct Sign and Vegeta's new move. Sounds crazy, but makes sense since Buu was the one to originally beat Moro.
Good chapter, I like the way this series shows the actual fighting. Like it doesn't seem like whoever is stronger wins like in DBZ. Now better techniques and fighting ability tend to win.

Merus is going to have to do something crazy at this point. Buu was only a factor because he could resist Moro's magic, but that doesn't help now because Moro's operating using brute force now and Buu isn't strong enough to overcome that.

Whis in an earlier chapter specifically said that Angels can't intervene but Supreme Kais and God of Destructions can to ensure balance in their specific universe. So maybe we might finally see Beerus fight seriously. We've yet to see him fight at full power.

Goku about to go MUI on Moro!!! Hopefully there's a little bit more drama where Vegeta can get a little credit for Moro's defeat

Goku about to go MUI on Moro!!! Hopefully there's a little bit more drama where Vegeta can get a little credit for Moro's defeat

I think Vegeta is done. His part in this wasn't really beating Moro. His part was reviving the Namekians and redeeming himself.

Back