Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official DCU Thread

Forgot all about that, but Chris evans was Jonny storm and captain America

beyond-belief-jonathan-frakes.gif

Why would they kill the desired streaming service and make it a tab on an undesired streaming service? Is Discovery really hittin’ like that?

Basically gonna use it as a way to try and redirect some of the different hbomax demos to their other content.

Nope. That’s why they should keep it separate. But if they are, I’d think the HBOMax name up front would be the bigger draw.

Don't matter what it's called it matters where the content that you want is. If you were happy with the content you were getting on hbomax and are told now you have to go to discovery to keep watching that content that's where you're going to go,

Last edited by a moderator:
It’s sad what going on with the DCEU.

HBO Max has some really good DC content on it also. I’m mad they don’t have Swamp Thing (the newer one)anymore on the service though. I never finished it

So why not hire somebody who works/worked for Fiege, if that's what you're looking for.

Instead potentially hire a MF, who after the 1st 2-3 seasons, shows all go to shit.

:smh:

There IS someone over there who was under Fiege,I think he's the one who has been telling them to redo the film slate.

Did yall just really hate this guy's portrayal as The Flash? Or do you all hate Ezra Miller for some other reason that spills over into this thread?

I'm genuinely asking cuz I feel outta the loop.

Did yall just really hate this guy's portrayal as The Flash? Or do you all hate Ezra Miller for some other reason that spills over into this thread?

I'm genuinely asking cuz I feel outta the loop.
I hate DC

But Ezra doesn’t deserve a movie if he’s gonna be like this in real life

Reactions: GNS
Back