The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

I need to see stats on the probability of Guillain-Barré syndrome before I get anywhere near this vaccine. My neighbor just got it from a flu shot a couple months ago.

Knew this was coming. Should have kept his mouth closed and head down

How he gonna say Covid is a hoax but makes those that think they got it wait until the end of the day to be seen in an empty building.

Make it make sense

• Haha
Reactions: King Freeman
1. Bruh lol wtf do you think teachers are. They are paid to "watch" the kids from 9 to 3. Yes, they also have to teach them shit. Pre k up to middle school teachers are essentially babysitters who teach.....lol this is news to you.

2. Its the cost to doin bizness during a pandemic. Ya jus gotta try n do it safely.

How can school do it safely when schools many times don’t even have enough resources. And this was before corona. 1 teacher 25 school age kids seems like a disaster waiting to happen.

How can school do it safely when schools many times don’t even have enough resources. And this was before corona. 1 teacher 25 school age kids seems like a disaster waiting to happen.

It didnt say it was gonna work...ya jus gotta try.

Reactions: SeaSnake