Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

I’m getting hell for not letting my wife go to NYC

Nigga hates me because she already works from home but I told her I’ll take her being mad at me and annoyed because the ultimate goal is to keep you safe and healthy. You not about to make me feel bad for that
ladies want a man to protect them and feel safe until it goes against what they want...

she'll get over it once her friends who men dont like them talk about how they dude keeps sending them out for chinese food and kim chi.

ladies want a man to protect them and feel safe until it goes against what they want...

she'll get over it once her friends who men dont like them talk about how they dude keeps sending them out for chinese food and kim chi.
Oh I told her like a few hours ago I pray one of your friends gets this shit lol

Two days ago I see just the attachments for $30-$75 now today I see just the bidets themselves for $180+ and limited supply

Niggas acting like we not gonna have running water or something though. Just get a rag and wash it off and wipe your ass with it. Or wet some papers towels that are incredibly in stock (niggas boujee or white ppl don’t know niggas been using paper towels in the past)

luckily I have four packs of wet wipes and paper towels but I only have like 3 more rolls of TP left so we’ll see what happens
What will you do with that rag you wiped your ass with? Wash it or throw it away?

the dutch said canada need to pull up

Oh I told her like a few hours ago I pray one of your friends gets this shit lol
and when she comes to thank you.....say foh...you be acting ungrateful...

bruh milk that moment.

you'll be stress free for at least two weeks.

but on the low she might be on the phone like "gurl, he put his foot down. tole me to keep mah ass in this house cuz he luh me."
expect bacon and eggs tomorrow morning...she got you

Back