Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

The virus doesn’t concern me as much as this panic of people at the stores. That part puts fear in me. I’ve played games, seen movies and read comics about humans during these times. Seeing the aisles so bare, even now the dry food and canned section is making me feel very uneasy. We are stocked but I see so much desperation. Been seeing more ppl react aggressively and a lot more road rage.

The virus doesn’t concern me as much as this panic of people at the stores. That part puts fear in me. I’ve played games, seen movies and read comics about humans during these times. Seeing the aisles so bare, even now the dry food and canned section is making me feel very uneasy. We are stocked but I see so much desperation. Been seeing more ppl react aggressively and a lot more road rage.
Yep. The panic is definitely what is scaring me the most.

I couldn't even get into the supermarket because they are limiting the amount of people they let in.

Walmart was a fucking madhouse. I've never seen shit like this before over here. And you have to go early. Good luck with midday, late afternoon shopping.
i went an got some oxtails today and picked up some cheap wine......no lines.

but i must admit...they deep on them borders.

Get a bidet
Two days ago I see just the attachments for $30-$75 now today I see just the bidets themselves for $180+ and limited supply

Niggas acting like we not gonna have running water or something though. Just get a rag and wash it off and wipe your ass with it. Or wet some papers towels that are incredibly in stock (niggas boujee or white ppl don’t know niggas been using paper towels in the past)

luckily I have four packs of wet wipes and paper towels but I only have like 3 more rolls of TP left so we’ll see what happens

Two days ago I see just the attachments for $30-$75 now today I see just the bidets themselves for $180+ and limited supply

Niggas acting like we not gonna have running water or something though. Just get a rag and wash it off and wipe your ass with it. Or wet some papers towels that are incredibly in stock (niggas boujee or white ppl don’t know niggas been using paper towels in the past)

luckily I have four packs of wet wipes and paper towels but I only have like 3 more rolls of TP left so we’ll see what happens
Lol I was dying talking to the staff at the store yesterday....overstocking on toilet paper the least of my worries lol

Had to run in Home Depot this morning. Shit was chill, evrybody was acting normal. Im trying to limit my outings and kick back at home.

But my teens getting restless. Talkin bout going to the mall and shit. I said if you go then take a pillow cuz thats your new home for the next few weeks
I’m getting hell for not letting my wife go to NYC

Nigga hates me because she already works from home but I told her I’ll take her being mad at me and annoyed because the ultimate goal is to keep you safe and healthy. You not about to make me feel bad for that

Back