Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

Actually the answer to your questions is...yes...all those people do get shamed unfortunately. Hell there was just a thread on here recently where Vibe went on a "gay people live a deadlier lifestyle and thats how they contract HIV" rant.

With people who aren't vaccinated against covid there's a bit of nuance that you and some others seem to miss which is the failure to acknowledge that despite you having a good reason medical or otherwise to not get vaccinated there's plenty of people who continue to promote very stupid and unfounded/unproven reasons as to why they're not. And that's who those comments are intended for. Same as the people who went around claiming wearing masks would somehow get you "infected with 5g technology" got made fun of at this point anyone who is making dubious claims about the vaccine being "DNA changing technology" "them putting a chip in you" or whatever batshit crazy theory is out this week those people are actively spreading misinformation so when they suffer the consequences of their actions there's gonna be little to no sympathy.

Im sorry but this is terrible especially coming from you

Im sorry but this is terrible especially coming from you

Ehh...idk how you're getting anything terrible when it's just the answer to his question. The groups of people he mentioned do get shamed. I never said I condone or agree with it but the reality is it does happen. And the reality also is that there are people who've spread misinformation for their reasons to not get vaccinated. So for those people who choose to intentionally engage in spreading lies then there will always be people who feel no empathy when those people end of suffering consequences due to spreading of said misinformation.

Ehh...idk how you're getting anything terrible when it's just the answer to his question. The groups of people he mentioned do get shamed. I never said I condone or agree with it but the reality is it does happen. And the reality also is that there are people who've spread misinformation for their reasons to not get vaccinated. So for those people who choose to intentionally engage in spreading lies then there will always be people who feel no empathy when those people end of suffering consequences due to spreading of said misinformation.
Yeah it's called the Herman Cain Award when people die from not taking Covid-19 seriously

As bad as fox is on misinformation, the Biden administration is essentially doing the same thing as trump- “f the people we can’t shut down because of business”and people are dying because of it

Math simple...omicron is so damn infectious that the system is over run... again. If this was trumps administration people would be calling him the anti-Christ...

Just got the in home booster shot yesterday because there was no way i was going to Walgreens again to
deal with the short staffed service there
No severe symptoms this time around just pain in the arm and slightly tired
One of the nurses looked like Alison Janney

Back