Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

but I dont really fault them (scientist, doctors) that much because they are trying to figure this thing out in real time. I just hate how politicized everything is and how we live in a country that doesnt give a hot damn about its citizen body

i also hate how ppl still cant connect the dots on how the cdc and the mfing president are running a scam right before our very eyes

from 14 days to 10 days to 7 days to 5 days ??? lmao really?

to telling the vaccinated they can go back to a normal life and now they are getting sick and transmitting covid the same as everybody else

its like i cant trust any of this shit

the lack of transparency is a huge problem for me
Add to that, the "trust the experts" folks are now throwing shit at CDC

It's sadly hilarious

We're all in the same boat

She says she wouldn't get it even if she's on her deathbed and it could save her...then says she doesn't get why anyone young and able bodied would get the vaccine if they're not as risk for covid. She has no clue what fuck she's actually saying...
Candace Owens is trapped by her own caricature to her own detriment (she's gotta pay the bills I guess)

But what u just posted are two separate ideas.

I will agree tho that she doesn't have a clue what she's saying.

My wife double vaxxed and think she got it.

people back home in phillydouble vaxxed with boosters and caught it
Hope she good bro.

My gal had her 2 yr old nephew over for one weekend during the holidays. He had a runny nose and coughed thru the night. She got worried and took him back the second day. They (nephew and nephews mom) got tested positive for Covid shortly after.

Me, my lady and my 3 yr old had no symptoms but my lady got tested and she was negative.

I wasn't gonna wait in those long ass lines when I felt normal af and still wear my mask.

We 13 months recovered from Covid.

Hope she good bro.

My gal had her 2 yr old nephew over for one weekend during the holidays. He had a runny nose and coughed thru the night. She got worried and took him back the second day. They (nephew and nephews mom) got tested positive for Covid shortly after.

Me, my lady and my 3 yr old had no symptoms but my lady got tested and she was negative.

I wasn't gonna wait in those long ass lines when I felt normal af and still wear my mask.

We 13 months recovered from Covid.
She returned like a radio that didn’t work…lmao

but wifey still sick and I been feeling like shit with a constant headache. I think we just got the flu.

If y'all don't gotta wait long ass lines or pay a lot of money just get tested. Better to know if u got it then not.

Worst case scenario u need some treatment best case scenario u know u recover and got antibodies
We pulled some strings and got the home tests. Shit is crazy here in Cali. Long lines is an understatement. But my doctor is checking every few hours on us.

I just tested positive this morning. I developed a little cough yesterday. Normally, I wouldn't have even thought anything about especially since I was outside clearing snow of my car before I started coughing. I only took the test because I was about to go on travel out West for a week and wanted to be safe. Sure enough, the test came back positive.

This topic has become what religion has to me. I do not discuss this with strangers/randoms.

Too much fucking finger pointing and misinformation and misinterpretation of information.

At this point, as far as I'm concerned, whether you are fully vaccinated, partially vaccinated, or not vaccinated at all, I hope if you get it, you not only survive, but your recovery to getting back to 100% pre covid is sooner rather than later.

I still fully support my decision to get vaccinated and that's what matters to me.

Also, I'm definitely not engaging with anyone who ever thought the vaccine was a cure in the first place instead of it increases your survivability rate by ____ % or whatever.

I never thought for a single moment that me getting vaccinated was going to prevent me from catching it.

Somewhere along the line, the discussion got further and further away from this.

Also, I'm definitely not engaging with anyone who ever thought the vaccine was a cure in the first place instead of it increases your survivability rate by ____ % or whatever.

I never thought for a single moment that me getting vaccinated was going to prevent me from catching it.

Somewhere along the line, the discussion got further and further away from this.

and that usually happens with most conversations on this site. It gets repetitive and frustrating

and that usually happens with most conversations on this site. It gets repetitive and frustrating

America in general has had an ignorance problem for the longest. Most people just don't care about it because people generally believing wrong shit doesn't have that much of an impact on the lives of others outside of certain political debates. COVID is different though because people being ignorant is what keeps the disease going, so that ignorance is everyone's problem.

Back