Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

I'm not walking around visibly sick with a towel or some shit around my mouth standing around and trying to put dirty change on the counter.

I think she gave him what he wanted to buy she just didn't want to touch the money or have it on the counter.

I'm pretty sure I don't have it.No symptoms.

If it wasn't a homeless person I'd feel the same way.

This Walking dead shit going around and you all casually around spreading germs and shit.

I be in the city and while I give sometimes I get tired of every time I pull up to a light bumpin Lil Wayne some mutha fucka asking me for money.
" I'm pretty sure I dont have it"

Do yall fucking read, most people who get the virus dont show symptoms until a few days to a week after they are already sick.

niggas really texting me tlking about....see they got it in kenya.......you stupid.

im like but its funny that a second strain came out then black people started to get it.

nigga like.....bruh.....why you think black people wouldnt get tho. thats crazy.

me: maybe cuz we both black and it was wishful thinking....like tf?

like frfr....niggas want to be apart of something so bad they cant be hopeful black people dont get something.

shit is sad.

" I'm pretty sure I dont have it"

Do yall fucking read, most people who get the virus dont show symptoms until a few days to a week after they are already sick.
I wanna hope I don't and I don't have the symptoms they say.

I just feel a little groggy and that's pretty much it now.

I took shit and been drinking orange juice,water,and tea.

Man whatever I got I'm sure it came from that man at Krystal.

I was fine and that was just like the day before yesterday.

Back