Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

can’t even regular grocery shop... all the damn bodybuilders are buying all the eggs, oatmeal and frozen fruits and veggies... never in my life have I seen these aisles so bare, gave me damn anxiety... funny but damn... u see how seriously underprepared we are... if this was something bigger, we would be having all out hell on earth

The gov just closed all the schools here until April 5th. Most districts are on spring break that week anyway so 3 weeks no schools unless they cancel the break.

I already been working from home since last tuesday. Looks like my home office bout to be utilized heavy.

Bunch of degenerate filth
an couple of them dudes got killed and my homies was going wash up this one dude but it was a misunderstanding.

but some of them chicks be trying to lie too. one of my dudes almost got caught up...but we figured her out. something just wasnt right about her.

Meanwhile in the super woke. uber pro black black black conscious community......

Come on fam, she look 16 and got a teddy bear on the bed. And how are you a revolutionist with a black power inspired american flag. Those ideals contradict one another.

Back