Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

From the article,
“Most importantly is just, I don’t know what’s gonna happen,” Wiggins said. “What it’s gonna do to my body in 10, 15, 20 years, or do to my kids, future kids.”

That's what a number of people are concerned about because not a single damn person knows because it's the first time something like this has been used on such a massive scale. It takes an average of ten years of something being introduced into the population to get an idea of how it affects the population over all.

Now I know it's a bunch of articles that say 'no it's totally safe it won't do any bad stuffs we promise, it's great, take it'. But if they told people 'we're not entirely sure what will happen in 20yrs'(the truth) who the fuck is gonna take that shit? Nobody. And it's not the first time pharmaceutical companies have said 'nah it's totally safe it won't do any bad stuffs we promise, it's great, take it', and that was a lie.
I know this isn’t a typical vaccine, but if it acts as such which is the common thinking, there typically aren’t long term side effects. If something is going to happen, it’s usually 2 weeks to 2 months after the shot.

Not new but just for emphasis....
Screenshot_20211006-194916.png Screenshot_20211006-194940.png Screenshot_20211006-194950.png
Screenshot_20211006-195001.png

Pete Daszak.......why is that name familiar? 🤔

Screenshot_20211006-195322.png
Screenshot_20211006-195349.png

And:
Screenshot_20211006-195547.png

About that Lancet letter......
Screenshot_20211006-195715.png

This shit better than HBO Max
:hahaha:

Not new but just for emphasis....
View attachment 662756View attachment 662757View attachment 662758
View attachment 662760

Pete Daszak.......why is that name familiar? 🤔

View attachment 662761
View attachment 662763

And:
View attachment 662766

About that Lancet letter......
View attachment 662767

This shit better than HBO Max
It’s probably going to end up on HBO Max just like the documentary about big pharma and opioids.

I know this isn’t a typical vaccine, but if it acts as such which is the common thinking, there typically aren’t long term side effects. If something is going to happen, it’s usually 2 weeks to 2 months after the shot.
Bruh I'm good, I don't suppress my immune function with too much caffeine, sugar, drugs(weed), alcohol, cigarettes(vape), or stress. Give my body lots of water so my cells are fat and juicy and ready to kick some ass.

Bruh I'm good, I don't suppress my immune function with too much caffeine, sugar, drugs(weed), alcohol, cigarettes(vape), or stress. Give my body lots of water so my cells are fat and juicy and ready to kick some ass.
To each his own I guess. I wouldn’t trust that, but I’m not a doctor either.

To each his own I guess. I wouldn’t trust that, but I’m not a doctor either.
Try it and you might. If you do those things already and still get sick from cold/flu I'd say you have a less pronounced immune system and probably need more germs in your life. Go hang out in jk class, germs galore there. Well, maybe not anymore.....

Oh now they warn people.

interesting

Screenshot_20211006-205124.png Screenshot_20211006-205246.png
"Advised caution until.more data is available" meanwhile.....
Screenshot_20211006-205517.png

Both articles very pro vax regardless of Nat immunity BUT (for those with past infections):

Screenshot_20211006-211955.png
Screenshot_20211006-212144.png

Screenshot_20211006-212351.png

While diff studies show diff numbers between past infections and vaccines, they seem to both do extremely/similarly well

Yeah I’m not from Canada buddy (sorry) but @King Freeman , @Sion and @B_A are fam.

Are the Canadians cool with this, do they want Trudeau to get sacked etc what’s going on?

Seems like a very American - and Chinese - thing Canada is doing here, I thought y’all were more reasonable like the Scandinavian nations: great healthcare system, down to earth government etc, Denmark, Sweden, Norway etc style who ironically are done with Covid - life went back to normal without restrictions there last month - and they did it without mandates and with sound scientific reason regarding natural through infection required immunity etc.

I mean we also don’t know the results of covid on the body 20 years from now

We don’t know the effects of a lot of things we take on a daily basis 20 years down the ride …

But we do know that natural immunity after infection protects better against all variants of Covid than never being infected with Covid and getting a Pfizer, Moderna, Sinovac etc vaccine. We also know Which people - overweight, underlying health conditions etc etc - are at risk and who aren’t.

We also know that - well atleast according to the US CDC - a Pfizer vaccine is only 47% effective against the first variant (so not Alfa, Delta and the new ones ) after only 6 months and we also know the track record of these companies(from JnJ to Pfizer) have all been found guilty of selling and producing unhealthy shit.

but everything is about policy(and the power/wealth involved), it’s not about being vaccinated for Covid or not, it’s about what policy’s are implemented - QR code for access anyone? - and how many countries differ in their approach.

Look at Canada, they’re making covid vaccines mandatory for every damn 12 year old that need to go on a train, while giving approval to sub par and absolutely mediocre - and quite possible hazardous for their health - vaccines from JnJ, a company that knowingly sold cancer awakening products for decades…

difference this time around is that JnJ is not legally liable…

Ask yourself if your government is really doing everything they can to help it’s citizens…

Last edited:
View attachment 662865View attachment 662866
"Advised caution until.more data is available" meanwhile.....
View attachment 662869

The shot is “denatured” after a bit. But let’s not act like we are sure it’s totally gone once the info is delivered.

Back