Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

wouldn’t the fastest way out of the crisis be a combination of vaccination in correlation with natural immunity?
BINGO

it's a question I asked a while back. When they say unvaxxed getting infected what's the percentage that have natural immunity? There's no data on that.

When they say we only 60 or whatever percent vaccinated, our herd immunity has to actually be higher when u account for those unvaxxed w natural immunity.

Theres no data for that.

This isn't anti vax it's common sense

Lmao. As soon as someone hit you over the head with a chart and some facts.

All of a sudden lmao.
it like when we talking ball and then beta pulls out the basketball reference player comps

i dont watch ball to keep the stats of the game. I very seldom use them. I understand comparing science and sports is different, but that's my general attitude when certain things start getting used in the discussion

it like when we talking ball and then beta pulls out the basketball reference player comps

i dont watch ball to keep the stats of the game. I very seldom use them. I understand comparing science and sports is different, but that's my general attitude when certain things start getting used in the discussion
Lmao so y'all ran with Bidens 99% number with nothing to back it up

But u check out when official numbers get dropped

🤔 Do y'all see it?

Nah. You can't be in here cheerleading niggas so upset about mfs choice not to get vaccinated and telling them to make it make sense that when someone that isn't sure about getting vaccinated shows you pieces the data they've gathered to actually form an educated opinion on the shit...

Nah. I'm not going for that. @ChicagoFigure been doing the work and putting up facts for months that niggas will just ignore it or be dismissive about. @Hundredeyes been doing the same.

Just say you have nothing for them.

Nah. You can't be in here cheerleading niggas so upset about mfs choice not to get vaccinated and telling them to make it make sense that when someone that isn't sure about getting vaccinated shows you pieces the data they've gathered to actually form an educated opinion on the shit...

Nah. I'm not going for that. @ChicagoFigure been doing the work and putting up facts for months that niggas will just ignore it or be dismissive about. @Hundredeyes been doing the same.

Everybody been putting up facts from both sides though. Hes not "winning" no argument when its data that shows the opposite of the data yall are dropping

Everybody been putting up facts from both sides though. Hes not "winning" no argument when its data that shows the opposite of the data yall are dropping

You keep talking and telling everyone to post links yet you "talking" about the facts.

Not sure why you specifically are still even talking at this point. You've been contradicting yourself for like 3 straight pages.

You keep talking and telling everyone to post links yet you "talking" about the facts.

Not sure why you specifically are still even talking at this point. You've been contradicting yourself for like 3 straight pages.

No I haven’t. Not at all.

but that’s your opinion

i dont like the big ass screenshots. I know he taking them from his phone and they look normal on his phone, but i have like a 20+inch monitor and they take up the whole screen

but to answer your question more directly, not a single post I've made included a chart. If he wants to respond using a big ass chart, then nah, im probably not gonna look at it

call it what you want, but just like he has facts, others have stated facts

again, it was funny from both sides but I draw the line at some things and that should be ok

this aint a personal thing against Chicago either so dont try and make it something it aint

All I did was drop data showing that fully vaxxed people are dying from Covid as well cuz y'all keep running with the 99% narrative.
who said that fully vaxxed people weren't/arent dying from it?

And from what i've seen, the percentages are still much smaller than the unvaxxed people

i dont want to say this will be my last post in here but.....damn i forgot my point...guess i will be back

Back