Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

Yeah my homeboy a RN. Told them nah.

Says (I'm paraphrasing) he rather wait because the virus keeps mutating and theres a small chance they gotta go back and make another vaccine and the ones you take now might not be compatible with a new vaccine so he's waiting it out.

You don’t have to be in a group to see folks in a group bruh.

He's saying you would have to be in proximity of the large group therefore generally making you a part of the big group.

Like this person or whoever is taping that is part of the big group while criticizing people being in a big group. If he wasn't in the group generally he wouldn't see it or be affected. Its exceptions to that logic tho. Like being on a balcony seeing the fuckery at a distance.

He's saying you would have to be in proximity of the large group therefore generally making you a part of the big group.

Like this person or whoever is taping that is part of the big group while criticizing people being in a big group. If he wasn't in the group generally he wouldn't see it or be affected. Its exceptions to that logic tho. Like being on a balcony seeing the fuckery at a distance.

Or you can be in your car and ride by folks in a large group.

just like I did when I passed by Bourbon Street when I was back home in November

Or you can be in your car and ride by folks in a large group.

just like I did when I passed by Bourbon Street when I was back home in November

Like I said theres exceptions to the logic. But his response was logical. It wasn't dumb.

I don’t know if it’s the cool thing or what to pretend like the world stopped, but it hasn’t and it’s not. This entire Covid shit had been turned into politics. From the relief to people pretending they been locked in their homes alone or for months. People shitting on people for going to bars have nothing to say about Amazon having hundreds if not thousands of workers in one factory. Ford having thousands of workers in the same plant. Nothing to say about the NBA,NFL. Even Fauci has been in rooms with crowds. It’s just funny that we pick and choose what business and what event to shit on.
It’s called necessary risk. Working and providing for your family and providing essential products and food to the nation would be activities that are considered necessary risks.

Going to get drunk at the bar is not a necessary risk. Partying in large groups are not necessary risks. Sports to me aren’t a necessary risk either cause I think those folks are fine financially for the most part.

Plus you have to consider how controlled the environment is in these places. Are there rules on mask wearing, distancing, wellness checks, testing, etc. These are risk mitigation activities that lower risk and are typically implemented in work environments, sports, stores, etc.

Help me understand the controlled environment at Target or Best Buy? Help me understand the essential products Amazon is delivering? Remember at one point Amazon was only selling essential items to hospitals. They shouldn’t need 75% of the workforce if they only sold essential items. Let’s just be straight up about it. Let’s stop pretending. The media and the government are picking and choosing who they shit on and what business they allow to remain open. Have you been anywhere lately other then underneath your bed?
Stop it with the veiled insults.

Of course Amazon isn’t only shipping essential items. But that workforce needs to work and feed their families in addition to getting some of the essential things delivered. You saying all of those workers should be unemployed right now? Same goes for Target and Best Buy.

And Best Buy, at least the one by me, only allows a certain number of people in the store at a time and requires masks. Target didn’t have the max capacity requirements, but masks were required. And their employees are all required to wear masks. And I can’t speak for those stores, but at my job, we have temperature checks too. I’d assume they do it too. And people aren’t packed in there dick to butt either.

Bars and parties though? People be in there all up in each other’s faces, eating, drinking, all without masks and indoors where the virus spreads like wildfire. Restaurants ignoring the guidelines left and right too.

I’m absolutely saying all those people should be unemployed. McDonald employees too. Majority of the people labeled essential should be sitting at home collecting unemployment. I live right down the street from Target. Walking distance. Every time I go in there I see hundreds of people. I went into Target the first week of December and it was packed and there was shit everywhere. Me and my wife realized they were having a Black Friday sale. Here we were thinking Black Friday was canceled :hahaha:

From my understanding they had a Black Friday sale once a week leading up to Christmas. What world do you live in? Why do you want to avoid reality? I see employees pulling their masks down to talk to people. Bars have definitely seen less people then Walmart and Target, but fools like you let the government convince them Walmart was essential. Even when they were sold out of the essentials for months. They couldn’t even keep toilet paper stocked, but they essential?:hahaha:

Again, the media and the government have controlled the narrative on Covid. Both parties have used Covid in a way to control what their base believes. That’s why the news runs stories about how many people flew on a certain day. Every time I’ve been to the airport during Covid, there are written signs and tv screens telling me how the CDC says your chance of catching Covid flying are like 0.003% or some bullshit number. I’ve never had my temp checked at a airport.

“Don’t go over your cousin house for Christmas it’s not safe! BUT you can absolutely go work at Amazon with 800 other employees, because Amazon is “essential”. GTFOH

I don’t hang out at bars or clubs either. I’m just not judging anyone for doing what everyone is doing.
It’s just not realistic to have the entire country unemployed. And the reason they say don’t do certain things is because it’s known to cause more spread.

I don’t know if you saw my post about my uncle, but he is in cancer remission and got it from being with his family at Christmas. I don’t blame him for doing that at all. Fact is though that those gatherings have been proven to spread COVID more than people going to Target, Best Buy, work, etc.

So it’s as science based as it can be, but certainly not perfect.

Where is the science that me and 7 of my family members are more at risk then me being at Walmart with 487 people? :lol10:
Man GTFOH. You probably believe that Sturgis caused case count to go up too. Stop reading headlines and deal with reality. It’s not hard.
Are you in Walmart without a mask on?

Are you hugging people while you’re in Walmart?

Do you go back to the break room with people and y’all kick it and talk and laugh and cough and sneeze around each other?

I don’t know why it’s so hard to understand that if a group of people get together inside a small closed off space with no masks and no social distancing and if one person has COVID now everybody got it. Literally everybody.

I don’t know who had it in my uncle’s situation, but literally him, his wife, his daughter, his son, and his son-in-law all got it. I hadn’t heard yet if the grandkids got it or if they even got tested. You’d probably just assume they did.

Back