Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

I wonder where people live where you don’t see large groups of people? Every time someone posts something about people gathered together y’all seem so shocked. I’m shocked YALL so shocked. Y’all must NEVER leave the house .
U would have to be in a group of ppl to see groups of ppl I m not so I dont

One of my favorite uncles and his 3 kids and one of their husbands got it from being with each other at Christmas, smh.

And that uncle is on a ventilator now and has already had to be revived, smh.

This shit is serious as we already know. My 82 year old grandmother got it and beat it, but still has to be on oxygen 24/7.

This uncle has fought cancer for years, and now this has hit him worse than cancer has in all that time.

Hard to deal with.

One of my favorite uncles and his 3 kids and one of their husbands got it from being with each other at Christmas, smh.

And that uncle is on a ventilator now and has already had to be revived, smh.

This shit is serious as we already know. My 82 year old grandmother got it and beat it, but still has to be on oxygen 24/7.

This uncle has fought cancer for years, and now this has hit him worse than cancer has in all that time.

Hard to deal with.

Sorry to hear that player.

They’re saying that crazy UK strain had been found in some guy in FL
Officials: Evidence of UK virus strain found in Florida man

I don’t understand how people can come into the US without showing they don’t have it. I’m traveling Saturday and I’ve got to show a paper signed by my dr that the test is negative.

Mfs shouldn't be traveling period. You can get tested, test come back negative, between that time and a flight you contract that shit and lord knows how many people you passed that shit on to on your way half across the planet. Shouldn't be any travel worldwide. Just import/export of goods and doctors/scientists should be permitted to travel abroad. Mfs need to stay put.

Back