The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

Wow no debate
No.
Because this can seriously affect someone's family and health.

To know all what goes on in pharma and for someone to say they did a two week crash course so they have knowledge.....What do you even say to that?

No.
Because this can seriously affect someone's family and health.

To know all what goes on in pharma and for someone to say they did a two week crash course so they have knowledge.....What do you even say to that?

I don’t think he was saying he knows everything. I think he just saying he is not with the conspiracies when it comes to this stuff. We are dying from this but I understand anybody not being so trusting towards this

Reactions: Los216
Lol the hypocrisy. You telling folks RIP in advance because of a vaccine is not better. Bad troll
Naw bub ain't no hypocrisy. You the only one in your feeling about a joke. You quote me and I've never said nothing to you but the people I said it to didn't get mad but you did. Make this make sense

My aunt got it last week she said she had slight side effects as far as her arm being numb the day of and she had cold symptoms for a night but after that she was fine.

She’s a doctor and said all of the conspiracies were bullshit and encouraged the rest of my family to get it when we could.

She gets her 2nd round of shots in a couple weeks.