Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

This is hilarious to me, majority of the people are tired of covid and all the lockdowns and don't want to wear masks. A vaccine is developed to protect you but nobody wants to take it except for the rich. In the same vein, the vast majority of people also dont even have health insurance. Government approves another massive stimulus to give out to people but still everyone is up in arms.

Make it make sense for me.

Who are you talking about?

I'm taking it. Already seen more than a handful die from this personally this year and seeing more people talk about the long term effects even after beating it makes that "survival rate" seem as if people just think not dying means you're good forever after.

I'm taking it. Already seen more than a handful die from this personally this year and seeing more people talk about the long term effects even after beating it makes that "survival rate" seem as if people just think not dying means you're good forever after.

Anecdotic evidence cant always be seen as evidence though cause I have family members, friends n colleagues that had n some currently have caught the virus and didn't realise they had it - pretty damn sure I had it aswell but hey - my damn fat azz technically in the risk group being sister in law walked it off n is a plasma donor...

Personally I would take a anti bodies test before taking a vaccine but if it becomes mandatory in the future to travel - I got a yellow fever booklet n took a shit load of vaccines without even thinking about em in the past - I might have to take it or find another line of work lol smh...

I'm postponing it as long as possible, where I live I'm last in line (around August) so hopefully by than this madness is over...

Yall read the EMA rapport btw? Kids below 16 are not allowed to get the Pfizer vaccine and pregnant woman only if it is absolutely necessary, something they should talk with their GPs first lol.

Anecdotic evidence cant always be seen as evidence though cause I have family members, friends n colleagues that had n some currently have caught the virus and didn't realise they had it - pretty damn sure I had it aswell but hey - my damn fat azz technically in the risk group being sister in law walked it off n is a plasma donor...

Personally I would take a anti bodies test before taking a vaccine but if it becomes mandatory in the future to travel - I got a yellow fever booklet n took a shit load of vaccines without even thinking about em in the past - I might have to take it or find another line of work lol smh...

I'm postponing it as long as possible, where I live I'm last in line (around August) so hopefully by than this madness is over...

When I say "people talk" I'm not just talking anecdotal from a handful of people, although it's funny people want to discount it for this but will rely them to not take vaccines in general, I'm talking actual research still being done on these long term effects. That's why I said that "survival rate" number is just people focusing on simply not dying. Yeah you didnt die but what's your quality of life like afterwards?

Back