Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

After this year, that just doesn't mean what it used to, anymore. The amount of "medical professionals" that have forwarded me facebook nonsense and just general conspiracy theories has been way too high, it's scary. And it's always the ones at the lower end of the field. Meanwhile, all of the ones that are higher educated, already took the first shot.
You ever seen a grown horse having a seizure and die from trials ?

I have.

I'll wait

I know atleast some of yall like my boy who acting like he super anti vaccine but I know he just scared of needle.

I very rarely get sick. And now that we sanitize high contact surfaces that we should have been sanitizing all along i haven't even had one too many sneezes for my liking this year. Its still a less than %1 kill rate. I also have a slight increased resistance to covid cuz my rh- blood, so I don't see the purpose of me getting the shot.

What's it say? What vaccine are you talking about?
For any vaccine, it tells you the side effects that go beyond the typical ones they choose to list as “common”.

People have actually became way too comfortable with not making INFORMED decisions. That would be knowing exactly what you’re at risk of by taking something because once you do, it’s all on you at that point.

Vaccine injuries are common and vary in severity. Some vaccines have SIDS listed as a side effect but many don’t know because they don’t read the inserts.

I’m just not one that’s comfortable with not making informed decisions especially when my doctor is busy giving me scripted ass reasons why I need to take something. Ask for that insert, their whole demeanor will change lmao.

Back