Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

so you posted that as false information?

c'mon b

that's a pretty common thing for people
whats false? She took it. She fainted afterwards

Imagine still taking the vaccine after a woman fainted for - any reason - on national TV after taking it

Does that scream safe to you?

whats false? She took it. She fainted afterwards

Imagine still taking the vaccine after a woman fainted for - any reason - on national TV after taking it

Does that scream safe to you?
If she has a condition that causes her to have faint spells after shit like this, I wouldn't use that as a barometer to gauge if the vaccine is safe or not

C'mon

giphy.gif

I’d say that any and everyone getting the vaccine should read the insert. If YOU read the insert and still decide to take the vaccine, that’s on you but don’t think that everyone has to take it because you did.

I really can’t stand people like that.

The palsy shit I read was false

I have not seen any credible sources that verify those claims

There was 4 cases, no one is disputing that anywhere

The question is would they have developed it regardless? Is 4 people outta 20,000 higher than the usual prevalence of Bell’s palsy? It’s a temporary condition anyway though.

Like 3 million people already got it and I only saw less 10 people get sick and almost all them had allergies to vaccines.

So yea ill get it after a few million more people do.

Let there be like 40 million people to take it and then ill take it.

I dont want to, but if i have to i will. (Job requirement)

They told us we may be required to get it before returning to the office. I have no problem continuing to work from home but it’s crazy how the rest of my team can’t wait to get the vaccine.

I’ll honestly rather wait that enough ppl are treated by the vaccine and it effectively become a cure due to the transmission becoming more and more not possible

Back